General Sarah Huckabee Sanders Highlight Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Considering she didn't yell and scream, ask for boycott, sue, etc... I think it speaks more to republican character, than anything else. More and more will leave the democratic party over things like this that show the liberal agenda is intolerance, rather than tolerance.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Trump insults female reporters to treat them equally
The White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, said President Donald’s Trump’s “contentious conversations” with female reporters, several of whom he has described with words like “stupid” or “loser,” happen because he treats women equally.

At Politico’s Women Rule Summit on Tuesday, the reporter Eliana Johnson asked Sanders whether the president’s sometimes demeaning language toward women was OK.

“As a professional woman, do you think that’s appropriate?” Johnson said.

Sanders responded that Trump “has had an equal number of contentious conversations with your male colleagues.”

“Women wanted to be treated equally, and we have a president that certainly does that,” Sanders said. “He is not going to hold back, and the people in this country elected him in large part because he’s a fighter.”

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Sarah Sanders: God wanted Trump to become president
“I think God calls all of us to fill different roles at different times, and I think that he wanted Donald Trump to become president,” Sanders said during an interview with Christian Broadcast Network News. “And that’s why he’s there, and I think he has done a tremendous job in supporting a lot of the things that people of faith really care about.”