SD Live Oct 25/16

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Chocolate Shatner

Chief Metallurgist to King Charles V of Spain
Oct 30, 2016
The thing about Alexa is that I think she can morph, too. With her diminutive size, she can go face in time as well, kinda like a Trish Stratus type.

Oct 31, 2016
I think Becky Lynch is light years above anyone else on the roster. She gets this stupid ass steam punk gimmick, and scripted Becky Balboa promos and still makes it work.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I think Becky Lynch is light years above anyone else on the roster. She gets this stupid ass steam punk gimmick, and scripted Becky Balboa promos and still makes it work.
She stumbles through her promos like Roman does and her ring work is just okay. the gimmick was her own doing. what your seeing from her is the best she has to offer.

Oct 31, 2016
I totally disagree . About her promos and ring work. I feel her real emotion coming through every time she touches a mic. Sasha is Roman Reigns on the mic if any of them are. But if she chose this gimmick, shame on her.

Chocolate Shatner

Chief Metallurgist to King Charles V of Spain
Oct 30, 2016
I like the steampunk gimmick, in that it does feel real for Becks.

It's like when AJ started as the geek girl, the fans loved it because it was AJ. Her whole angle where she was basically hooking up with every guy with a briefcase didn't work because that wasn't her. Then when she was the passionate, half bitchy one because she hated the "Divas," the fans loved it again.

Becks I think can be an evolution of the angle, but it's not an angle.

Let Becky be Becky. Let her be into steampunk, into half goth stuff, into cosplay (I wonder if they took that from her for Alexa, actually), into being nerdy and quirky. Let her cut promos full of corny puns and silly jokes but then bring the intensity when it has to be.

That's the Becks that stirs my loins.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I totally disagree . About her promos and ring work. I feel her real emotion coming through every time she touches a mic. Sasha is Roman Reigns on the mic if any of them are. But if she chose this gimmick, shame on her.
Meh, they can both be Roman on the mic, lol. Having said that yes, I've been really disappointed by Main Roster Sasha. She's a serious injury waiting to happen and her promo work is atrocious. I'm wondering if an-y-one-is-go-ing-to-tell-her-that-she-does-n't-need to pause at every syllable.

We'll have to agree to disagree on her ring work. For now anyways, I'm always happy to be proven wrong.