Secrets of your job?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mas Macho

Oct 19, 2015
People like you i made sure to give the worst car in the available fleet. People like you are easily spotted. Guess what? Economy car for hertz = basic yaris or fiat. Guess what car you're getting? A basic as fuck yaris or nisan versa.
That is the beauty of it, they never had that class of car in stock so I always got a free upgrade.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
When you shank someone twist the blade upon exit. It creates a bigger exit wound. Don't be cheap. Use good materials, if the blade snaps off it could staunch the blood flow.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Excuse me sir, but my grade school cafeteria disagrees, mkay.
It's a matter of country vs country and though I'm us born, England holds the advantage since they/and now we were there first.....I can choose whichever side suits me but have to admit (and this really, extremely, painfully hurts me) that zeph is right.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's a matter of country vs country and though I'm us born, England holds the advantage since they/and now we were there first.....I can choose whichever side suits me but have to admit (and this really, extremely, painfully hurts me) that zeph is right.
FUCKING treasonous bastard

Plus we won and England lost so they are automatically wrong

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Stating that you have allergy to every med that you didn't like (no real allergy) is the fastest way to bad healthcare in the hospital.

Had a rash? Swollen tongue of throat? Let me know.

Morphine made you sleepy or high feeling? Well yeah. Don't tell people you have a morphine allergy.

canofsticks

I'm just here for the rumham
Aug 4, 2015
Nah.

Pig in a blanket is those little flavorless weenies.

These are actually klobenesks but we flipped the name. When we spread them around Texas.

Texas has a huge German and Czech population. The fruit things are really.kolaches but we all call them the same thing. Meat is most common. But mixing in Louisiana/east Texas to get a Boudain kolaches is acceptable too.

You haven't lived fam

I'm on a diet. Coworker brought boudin kolaches to work this morning. I ate 3. I regret nothing.