Serra brothers family feud erupts

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
More proof that Matt Serra is a douchebag.

His brother is clearly mentally ill, there's no need to defend yourself from allegations made by a sick person and publicly shame him, as it already clear what's going on. You think people are going to look at the tweet and their first reaction is going to be 'I fully believe the allegations of this rambling, crazy guy'?

It's your brother. You keep your mouth shut and you alert someone else in your family about the post to try and get him some help.
2.5/10

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Some folks think family is the end all be all. But toxic people are toxic whether they’re brothers or not. Sometimes you have to make that decision to remove that toxicity from your life. Especially if he’s this off his rocker.

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
I see it's already been referenced a few times but this still makes me laugh:

There's just something about "wouldn't get up from butt scoot" that brings the lulz.

I've always liked Matt Serra and side with him by default. His brother has always seemed like a mess, whereas Matt has always seemed like a cool, and genuinely good, dude.

Never forget:

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Sometimes you have to make that decision to remove that toxicity from your life.
Always make that decision, brother or not. Family is who you surround yourself with, and doesn't drag you down. Once they do, they have lost that entitlement to call themselves family. Too many people make this mistake, and with a high price. Well said.