General Share your weather here.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
he is probably mountain biking at big white right now
When I was in high school a buddy and I would make DIY studded tires for our mountain bikes lol. We’d go buy some cheap tires with big tread blocks and a box of hex head screws. We’d screw them through the inside of the tires and then cover the heads with a couple layers of duct tape so the heads didn’t pop the tubes. They were clunky as fuck but they worked lol

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Gusty af here in mid Michigan. It tends to be so.
Tomorrow's high of 15° from a low of 4° tonight will be brisk.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Supposed to get about an inch of snow overnight.
Just once I wish we could get snow on Saturday so I can plow the driveway at my leisure instead of waking up at 4 AM on a work day to get it cleared.

The driveway isn't that steep, I said.
We don't get snow that often, I said.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
There's a little snow on the ground and it's still very gently snowing.

I'm a mild pussy, one that doesn't stink and isn't all loose and floppy

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Supposed to get about an inch of snow overnight.
Just once I wish we could get snow on Saturday so I can plow the driveway at my leisure instead of waking up at 4 AM on a work day to get it cleared.

The driveway isn't that steep, I said.
We don't get snow that often, I said.
say what you will about the murderous summers of Arizona, I don't get up at 4 AM to shovel the sunshine.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Hauler @Hauler - on the farm I grew up on, we had a 200' driveway. If I was staying at my grandparent's house, their driveway was > 600'.
when grandpa had a quadruple bypass, I'd shovel our driveway, hop on tractor and drive an hour to their house and shovel their driveway.

using a grader/plow on the tractor was forbidden because it pushed the gravel off the driveway and would wash out potholes in the spring.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Hauler @Hauler - on the farm I grew up on, we had a 200' driveway. If I was staying at my grandparent's house, their driveway was > 600'.
when grandpa had a quadruple bypass, I'd shovel our driveway, hop on tractor and drive an hour to their house and shovel their driveway.

using a grader/plow on the tractor was forbidden because it pushed the gravel off the driveway and would wash out potholes in the spring.
That sounds horrible.

I have a quad with a plow and salt spreader. But 4 AM is still 4 AM.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
That sounds horrible.

I have a quad with a plow and salt spreader. But 4 AM is still 4 AM.
i bitched incessantly. but now I wish I still lived in the Midwest

so I could drink my coffee and watch out the window as my kids shovel snow.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
i bitched incessantly. but now I wish I still lived in the Midwest

so I could drink my coffee and watch out the window as my kids shovel snow.
It's a cycle. First you're the sucker being sent out into the snow by parents who tell you this is why we had you. Don't forget the walk.

Now the slippers are on your feet as you watch the labor in caffeine infused warmth