Shooting at UCLA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I seen some libs point to the fact that Milo Yiannopoulos spoke at UCLA yesterday as a possible cause, lmao

Either way, another cowardly piece of shit shooter.

Apr 3, 2015
I seen some libs point to the fact that Milo Yiannopoulos spoke at UCLA yesterday as a possible cause, lmao

thats funny if thats a reason... but I must admit that I dont even know who Milo Not-gonna-work-here-anymore even is.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015

You mean that Milo wasn't the cause???

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
After googling him, I am now sure it was because Milo went there yesterday. That's enough to push anyone over the edge.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
There are a lot of funny vids of SJW's/libtards going completely apeshit at his rally, but I don't want to derail this serious thread.

My thoughts definitely with the victims and all effected by yet another rat bastard coward.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
another spineless cunt. at least he offed himself and saved the taxpayers the burden

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
So I guess they're saying this guy killed an ex-girlfriend/would-be-lover and then offed himself?

Can't wait to hear SJW's and feminists claim that Milo's "hate speech" inspired this scumbag to do it.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Muslim isn't particularly pertinent in this case, though. It seems like it wasn't religiously motivated, but was a sick individual who felt like he had a grievance against his professor, rightly or wrongly.
an american has got to be kidding blaming a random shooting on islamism.