Should Conor Fans Be Banned From the Forum?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Should Conor McGregor fans be banned from this forum.

• Total voters

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
As a man who lives his life as a martial artist (I don't train, but I live by a strict Warrior's code). I think it's time for this forum to take a stand and say that Conor McGregor and his slime ball fans have no place on this forum. This is supposed to be a community of gentlemen and gentleladies who conduct themselves in a spirit of excellence.

The point is, I don't lay the blame solely at Conor's feet, he is a young man, who got rich suddenly, and is not very bright. We have to lay some of the blame at the feet of his low life enablers. His fans. The guys who hoot when he drops one of his rehearsed WWF catchphrases, who clog up the bathrooms at our UFC parties powdering their noses, and dream of being able to pay 500 dollars for an ugly skin tight sweater. His fans are trash EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WITH ZERO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Let's draw a line in the sand and say if you support this kind of shenanigans... Beat it!!!

Please show your support.

Last edited:

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No, it's a matter for law enforcement at this point.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
As a man who lives his life as a martial artist (I don't train, but I live by a strict Warrior's code). I think it's time for this forum to take a stand and say that Conor McGregor and his slime ball fans have no place on this forum. This is supposed to be a community of gentlemen and gentleladies who conduct themselves in a spirit of excellence.

The point is, I don't lay the blame solely at Conor's feet, he is a young man, who got rich suddenly, and is not very bright. We have to lay some of the blame at the feet of his low life enablers. His fans. The guys who hoot when he drops one of his rehearsed WWF catchphrases, who clog up the bathrooms at our UFC parties powdering their noses, and dream of being able to pay 500 dollars for an ugly skin tight sweater. His fans are trash EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WITH ZERO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Let's draw a line in the sand and say if you support this kind of shenanigans... Beat it!!!

Please show your support.
LOL.

This might be racism. Not sure.
But when they go low, we go high.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Even with a score of zero I'll still beat him
Guess what!?! My buddy just cancelled his UFC party. He says he's not paying for this card!!!!
You're little Irish friend doesn't live in a vacuum. There are real life consequences to his actions. I'm just another victim who is paying the price!!!!

M

member 3289

Guess what!?! My buddy just cancelled his UFC party. He says he's not paying for this card!!!!
You're little Irish friend doesn't live in a vacuum. There are real life consequences to his actions. I'm just another victim who is paying the price!!!!
If you owned a TV you could buy this card yourself

M

member 3289

Don't tell me how to spend my money! You know how poorly the Canadian dollar is doing. I don't have money to be spending on electronics.
And I imagine the public library you're currently posting from is going to close early tomorrow, right?

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
i voted no because.. that would be depriving the forum a good laugh here n there