General "Showers With My Dad" - Ashley Biden Admits Details In Her Diary About Her Father

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Remember those "it's 10 pm. Do you know where your children are?" commercials from way back when?

Trump needs to come out with a series of commercials ahead of Biden's travel plans. "Pedo Joe is traveling to Cleveland today. Do you know where your children are?"

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
As Snopes discussed in detail in March 2023, that phone call is part of a suite of evidence that suggests Project Veritas came into possession of a diary that authentically belonged to Ashley Biden.

The National File published what it claimed was "a copy of the complete diary of Ashley Blazer Biden,

Legal proceedings that occurred later make it clear that the National File document purportedly came from Project Veritas.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Not at all. Talk about it all you want.

Its definitely not ok to be a pedohile.

I just dont think Biden is. That’s my position. Trump on the other hand has a very weird obsession with his daughter. But you seem to think this is ok?

The shower story has been debunked. But if thats what you want to believe thats on you.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/14wd9ri/what_is_up_with_joe_biden_showering_with_his/?rdt=51147

I wasn't sure if the diary was real or not. Now I'm actually convinced it is. I didn't need this proof to make me think Joe is a pedo, but it certainly removes the .01% of doubt I might have had.

From your posted article:

Legal proceedings that occurred later make it clear that the National File document purportedly came from Project Veritas. The Intercept reported in September 2022 that a Project Veritas employee provided the alleged diary to the National File in October 2020, when Project Veritas had reservations about publishing it.

Project Veritas, court testimony indicates, paid $40,000 for this alleged diary. As reported in The Associated Press in August 2022, the document had come into the possession of two people after one moved into an apartment previously occupied by Ashley Biden

So what are we to believe?
A) Joe was joining his pre-teen daughter in the shower because he's environmentally conscious and wanted to save water?
B) Joe is a fucking pedo.

I'm going B.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I wasn't sure if the diary was real or not. Now I'm actually convinced it is. I didn't need this proof to make me think Joe is a pedo, but it certainly removes the .01% of doubt I might have had.

From your posted article:

Legal proceedings that occurred later make it clear that the National File document purportedly came from Project Veritas. The Intercept reported in September 2022 that a Project Veritas employee provided the alleged diary to the National File in October 2020, when Project Veritas had reservations about publishing it.

Project Veritas, court testimony indicates, paid $40,000 for this alleged diary. As reported in The Associated Press in August 2022, the document had come into the possession of two people after one moved into an apartment previously occupied by Ashley Biden

So what are we to believe?
A) Joe was joining his pre-teen daughter in the shower because he's environmentally conscious and wanted to save water?
B) Joe is a fucking pedo.

I'm going B.

The girl in question denied it was true.

Are going to believe her or a hard right wing media outlet that's mission statement is to smear democrats. Just because the name says veritas doesn't mean it's true. According to the links I posted it's given different page numbers about 3 times on what page the diary says what happened.

I'm not a fan of Biden the creepy fuck but republicans constantly go for the pedo angle everytime. It never gets proven.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

Are going to believe her or a hard right wing media outlet that's mission statement is to smear democrats. Just because the name says veritas doesn't mean it's true. According to the links I posted it's given different page numbers about 3 times on what page the diary says what happened.

I'm not a fan of Biden the creepy fuck but republicans constantly go for the pedo angle everytime. It never gets proven.
If the diary didn't exist, why did the chick who found it go to jail for stealing it?

And why would they try to sell it to Trump's campaign if it didn't have damning information about Joe in it? Same story for Veritas after Trump's group declined to purchase.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

And where there's kids, there's Joe sniffing their hair, rubbing their shoulders and lathering up for a perfectly innocent group shower.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

The girl has never denied it.

The pages aren’t even numbered.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Hang on. His daughter didn't even deny it?
I assumed she'd lie or pull the Biden Family Tradition of "No comment"
No, she basically is on tape calling them and saying, “It’s my diary. Give it back or I will have to get secret service involved.”

How can you say it’s my diary but it’s not true?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
The girl has never denied it.

The pages aren’t even numbered.

They were when they were 'published'

The smear meme was pages 67-68. Veritas quoted 3 other other page numbers.

This is a made up story by Republicans obsessed with paedophilia.

You're right. I can't see where she has denied it. Why would she I guess? It just adds weight to the vile smear. Here she is talking about her dad though.

First daughter Ashley Biden has been a regular presence in President Joe Biden’s White House – she quit her job before the 2020 campaign partly to be near the man she calls her “best friend” – but until this fall, she stayed carefully behind the scenes.

“I grew up with Dad kind of always – I always saw him work with the other side of the aisle,” said Biden last week. “Now, since (former President Donald) Trump, I’m sorry, but this is just a whole disgusting ballgame. It is like nothing I’ve ever seen because he gave air to hate. And it’s always been there, right? But it was not as visible as it is today.”

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
No, she basically is on tape calling them and saying, “It’s my diary. Give it back or I will have to get secret service involved.”

How can you say it’s my diary but it’s not true?
Yeah. It's my diary. But I was lying. You know...to myself.

GTFO

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
You're right. I can't see where she has denied it. Why would she I guess? It just adds weight to the vile smear.
Why would she?
Are you even typing that with a straight face?

It's probably the worst accusation someone can make against someone else. And it's made against the President of the United States?

Another thing - they tossed her in jail for selling the diary. If it was 100% false, why hasn't anyone been sued for defamation of character?

Why not? Because it fucking happened. Maybe she's convinced herself that she wasn't molested and it's buried deep in her subconscious, but if it was COMPLETELY fabricated...someone would have gone down a lot harder than a 30 day sentence on a theft charge.

The Biden Administration simply can't find a way to spin the story that doesn't look absolutely horrible. Even "But my dad didn't touch me inappropriately and he was wearing a bathing suit" sounds terrible.

He's a fucking pedo.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Why would she?
Are you even typing that with a straight face?

It's probably the worst accusation someone can make against someone else. And it's made against the President of the United States?

Another thing - they tossed her in jail for selling the diary. If it was 100% false, why hasn't anyone been sued for defamation of character?

Why not? Because it fucking happened. Maybe she's convinced herself that she wasn't molested and it's buried deep in her subconscious, but if it was COMPLETELY fabricated...someone would have gone down a lot harder than a 30 day sentence on a theft charge.

The Biden Administration simply can't find a way to spin the story that doesn't look absolutely horrible. Even "But my dad didn't touch me inappropriately and he was wearing a bathing suit" sounds terrible.

He's a fucking pedo.

So where is the evidence?

Veritas had the diary in their possession and didn't publish it. And even if they didn't where are the leaks? There are pdf's of this diary knocking around but yet no one has seen this quote.

Weird.

I mean it's not like Republicans to smear pedo stories without backing their shit up with facts?

Pizza anyone?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
So where is the evidence?

Veritas had the diary in their possession and didn't publish it. And even if they didn't where are the leaks? There are pdf's of this diary knocking around but yet no one has seen this quote.

Weird.

I mean it's not like Republicans to smear pedo stories without backing their shit up with facts?

Pizza anyone?
The silence from the Biden camp is deafening.

And again, even if this is completely fabricated - I still think Biden is a pedo based on his actions that I've seen with my own eyes. The dude is weird around kids. Really weird. And that's in public with cameras rolling.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
The silence from the Biden camp is deafening.

And again, even if this is completely fabricated - I still think Biden is a pedo based on his actions that I've seen with my own eyes. The dude is weird around kids. Really weird. And that's in public with cameras rolling.

Silence from what though? Internet rumours. She gives this the oxygen of denial it won't stop anyone who believes this nonsense to stop and think . Well that's it then the internet was wrong.

But yeah I agree Biden is weird around kids. He's weird full stop. But again. I don't think he is a pedo.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Silence from what though? Internet rumours. She gives this the oxygen of denial it won't stop anyone who believes this nonsense to stop and think . Well that's it then the internet was wrong.

But yeah I agree Biden is weird around kids. He's weird full stop. But again. I don't think he is a pedo.
If she came out and said it's completely fabricated and the story has zero truth to it, I'd still think Joe is pedo for reasons mentioned before...but I would dismiss the diary as a reason for my stance. 100%

I've been saying Joe was a pedo long before this story came out.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
First, your article you posted shows (proven in a court of law) how the publishers got the information on the diary from Veritas. IT IS IN THE ARTICLE THAT YOU POSTED.

Secondly, if you type in the search bar on google “Ashley diary shower dad” and then click images, you will see the page. IN HER OWN HANDWRITING.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
The smear meme was pages 67-68. Veritas quoted 3 other other page numbers.
Are you serious?

The diary has no page numbers. If I post an article today about the diary with only 3 pages of the diary posted I may tell you that the information I am referring to is on page 2. That would be on page 2 of the pages actually posted in the article.

if I publish another story about the diary and it’s 60 pages long and I tell you the information is on page 50. That would be page 50 of the pages posted.

Both can be true.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Are you serious?

The diary has no page numbers. If I post an article today about the diary with only 3 pages of the diary posted I may tell you that the information I am referring to is on page 2. That would be on page 2 of the pages actually posted in the article.

if I publish another story about the diary and it’s 60 pages long and I tell you the information is on page 50. That would be page 50 of the pages posted.

Both can be true.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
First, your article you posted shows (proven in a court of law) how the publishers got the information on the diary from Veritas. IT IS IN THE ARTICLE THAT YOU POSTED.

Secondly, if you type in the search bar on google “Ashley diary shower dad” and then click images, you will see the page. IN HER OWN HANDWRITING.
FINGERS @FINGERS

1000008543.jpg

Was I molested? I think so. I don't remember.
Showers with my dad.

He's a fucking pedo, bruh.