VID Skating. Or Music. But Mostly Music. (Now Back to Skating)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm gonna start another thread where we can discuss musical classics. Been wanting to start it for a couple weeks now. We'll keep the embarrassment in here. :D

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Did a 10th grade English project on this song and presented the music video to the whole class. My swag was untouchable.

Chill light on my sight as my ego becomes a funky child with some words on my tongue

Channel whenever that whack show real world is on you know we dazzle like ghetto box booming battles

oooooof hahaha

Apr 3, 2015
Chill light on my sight as my ego becomes a funky child with some words on my tongue

Channel whenever that whack show real world is on you know we dazzle like ghetto box booming battles

oooooof hahaha
hey man, I get it, they had and have some real shitty lyrics to a bunch of songs. but they have been around 26 years. put out 14 albums and all of them are different. you cant base your feelings on them on stuff they wrote 20 years ago. their stuff over the last 4 - 5 albums is spectacular.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
hey man, I get it, they had and have some real shitty lyrics to a bunch of songs. but they have been around 26 years. put out 14 albums and all of them are different. you cant base your feelings on them on stuff they wrote 20 years ago. their stuff over the last 4 - 5 albums is spectacular.
Post a good song and maybe I'll change my tune