So i got espn+(re:ufc)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I believe there have been a small number of events where early pre-lims were only available on FightPass but in most cases both the early and regular prelims are available on ESPN+. Some “free” cards are fully on ESPN+. You need ESPN+ to purchase PPVs. Anything shown on the flagship ESPN channel is only visible on ESPN+ if you have a cable package which includes ESPN. This is all assuming you’re in the USA.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Also my TV is an LG and won't do the espn+ app on their content store, kinda bullshit. I'm assuming I can get it on my phone or tablet and cast it to my TV, but thats a pain in the ass.
I got the disney+, hulu, espn+ bundle, and my older TV in my bedroom(4-5 years old, also an LG) says hulu is no longer supported and there is no disney+ on the content store. My newer tv(fucking expensive 3 grand OLED) is about 2 years old, and it gets disney+ and hulu fine, but still won't do espn+.

I guess what I was wondering was, can I just buy an Amazon fire stick or something similar that will let me download the espn+ app (and disney+/hulu for my older tv) and still watch them?
Or am I stuck just casting it from my tablet/phone?

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Also my TV is an LG and won't do the espn+ app on their content store, kinda bullshit. I'm assuming I can get it on my phone or tablet and cast it to my TV, but thats a pain in the ass.
I got the disney+, hulu, espn+ bundle, and my older TV in my bedroom(4-5 years old, also an LG) says hulu is no longer supported and there is no disney+ on the content store. My newer tv(fucking expensive 3 grand OLED) is about 2 years old, and it gets disney+ and hulu fine, but still won't do espn+.

I guess what I was wondering was, can I just buy an Amazon fire stick or something similar that will let me download the espn+ app (and disney+/hulu for my older tv) and still watch them?
Yep, as long you have an internet connection. I do that with Roku.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Throw all your money into the toilet, burn it, dance like manbearpig storming the capital, then stream them for free.

Maga

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

yup. Amazon firestick will allow you to get all those apps

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016

Yeah I have a LG Projector ( Works like a LG Smart Tv) and run into the same problems.

Like Dick Niaz @Dick Niaz said.

I run a Roku to it and that works alot better.

Roku has great selection and app support.

I definitely recommend it.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

Yeah this is a problem with all the different TV OS out there.
Ive gotten my dad a couple months Disney+ since he is a star wars nerd. They have an older Sony TV which runs it no problem, but recently bought a new Panasonic one that simply doesn't offer the app.

Panasonic says albeit there is no time line, it will come "sometime". But the interest is low since they don't care about the North American market much, and Disney+ is niche outside of it.
Well, at least they are honest.

A pain in the ass for sure. Since ESPN is prolly NA only I can see why Asian brands might not have the app.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015

Do you have a gaming console by chance?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Throw all your money into the toilet, burn it, dance like manbearpig storming the capital, then stream them for free.

Maga
They bought man pig a cabin in san francisco

He raises goats now