So is the Soulja Boy vs Chris Brown superfight happening or not?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Havent heard anything about it in over a month.

Its extremely important that this happen as I have a bet with @conor mcgregor nut hugger for $20 as well as if he loses he has to buy and wear a 4xl soulja boy T shirt for a week. A shirt similar to this one.

Megatron Robinson

I BOMB ATOMICALLY
Jul 26, 2015
Iirc, Chris Brown called the fight off because he didn't want to be contributing to violence. then in the same week he got a restraining for allegedly punching his ex in the stomach and pushing her down some steps.

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
Chris Brown was spotted with Rihanna yesterday. Maybe the fight is on? Why else would he bring in his former sparring partner?

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
It looks like fans won’t be seeing Chris Brown and Soulja Boy duke it out in the ring as promised.

“Chris brown manager call my manager last night sand [sic] said the fight is off and he’s not signing contract. Don’t ask me about the s–t no more,” Soulja Boy tweeted on Monday.

http://pagesix.com/2017/02/20/chris-brown-and-soulja-boys-fight-isnt-happening/

Looks like your boy is a bitch.

M

member 3289

It looks like fans won’t be seeing Chris Brown and Soulja Boy duke it out in the ring as promised.

“Chris brown manager call my manager last night sand [sic] said the fight is off and he’s not signing contract. Don’t ask me about the s–t no more,” Soulja Boy tweeted on Monday.

http://pagesix.com/2017/02/20/chris-brown-and-soulja-boys-fight-isnt-happening/

Looks like your boy is a bitch.
Negotiation tactics.

Soulja wants more money so he's making shit up

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Chris Brown pulled out when he realized Soulja boy was in fact male.

M

member 3289

Chris Brown "I'll go to Tampa. No way soulja boy is going to go to Tampa"

Seriously other than to watch a hockey game, why would you go to Tampa?
My brother, cousin, and I went to Tampa to watch a USF-WVU game (cousin is from WV) and we got drunk and pissed everyone off by telling them they should rename their university because Tampa is not South Florida.

M

member 3289

But Tampa is grimy as hell. No idea why anyone would want to go/live there.