Lifestyle So long gayboys!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Who is Dro Cop...was that another name change that I don't recognize?

I always seem to miss the freak outs and bannings. Hope he at least went out in a blaze of glory!
He was new from what I could tell....don’t know what happened

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Okay a reliable, iron clad source has just confirmed that Dro Cop's exit was, indeed, very gay. Like a hung over Elton John leaving Liberace's Italian villa after a night of rough ass sex and poppers with his face looking like he walked through a spider's web level gay exit.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Okay a reliable, iron clad source has just confirmed that Dro Cop's exit was, indeed, very gay. Like a hung over Elton John leaving Liberace's Italian villa after a night of rough ass sex and poppers with his face looking like he walked through a spider's web level gay exit.
Wait you have been to Liberaces Villa?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Pics or GTFO.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
It’s almost 1 year since he quit, let’s all take a moment of silence in memory of song2

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It’s almost 1 year since he quit, let’s all take moment of silence in memory of song2

Thanks in advance
somebody PM me the other day and really thought he quit or was banned
I regrettably informed them that the artist formerly known as Song2 was now SongExotic2 @Song4
:(