so you noticed the thread on that other site

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I dunno, I always see it mentioned on here.

Plus

Everytime I get pinked Thier traffic goes up 50%
It ain't going anywhere...fake news
maybe if this forum wasn't so into running off new members it would lose population, but....

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
That clown kirik still has background videos playing running up people's data overages...some people said like a hundred and some dollars

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What new members have been run off?
plenty....maybe run off isn't the right word
Some show up and aren't down with the banter/"welcoming" committee and don't come back..been told this via PM on both sites

I have run off one myself a few years back, not on purpose but it did happen.

Tacobell/grinder isn't going anywhere IMO is the main point...There is more racism over there and less involved moderation, but besides that it is same shit different day.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That clown Ronald McDonald still has background videos playing running up people's data overages...some people said like a hundred and some dollars
I heard about that...pretty fucked up if true

I run old school frames and I don't even get pop ups or intrusive ads

No doubt the advertising and decision making about said ads is horrible

Still some fun threads and dare I say a decent core community at times.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
I heard about that...pretty fucked up if true

I run old school frames and I don't even get pop ups or intrusive ads

No doubt the advertising and decision making about said ads is horrible

Still some fun threads and dare I say a decent core community at times.
Yea I lurk...was there since day one and it was literally better in 01 than now

K and chris are the dumbest business owners EVER

I wish it would implode and those guys come over here...some real solid dudes over there

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yea I lurk...was there since day one and it was literally better in 01 than now

K and chris are the dumbest business owners EVER

I wish it would implode and those guys come over here...some real solid dudes over there
Agree 100%...except I wasn't there day one...lurked shitdawg and taco grinder since the mid 2000s though

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
plenty....maybe run off isn't the right word
Some show up and aren't down with the banter/"welcoming" committee and don't come back..been told this via PM on both sites

I have run off one myself a few years back, not on purpose but it did happen.

Tacobell/grinder isn't going anywhere IMO is the main point...There is more racism over there and less involved moderation, but besides that it is same shit different day.
I don't buy it.

They showed up. Diddnt get the welcome they wanted. And then cried to you about it on pm.

Sounds hocus-pocus to me muchacho

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't buy it.

They showed up. Diddnt get the welcome they wanted. And then cried to you about it on pm.

nobody cried...I asked why they stopped posting here and they answered

I don't care if you "buy it" or not

If you read a thread there you will see a couple dozen posters that were here for a portion of time and are no longer...I PMed most of em and they responded, they had various reasons but a common theme.

nothing more nothing less

I like both sites, I treat them as one big site...a thread is a thread to me

Of course I would love it if all of them posted here and the exchanges happened using Splintman's amazing software/setup...but that isn't reality

M

member 3289

I don't buy it.

I imagine you're talking to gaybo and he's doing his typical backpedaling after making a ridiculous statement he can't back up?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
nobody cried...I asked why they stopped posting here and they answered

I don't care if you "buy it" or not

If you read a thread there you will see a couple dozen posters that were here for a portion of time and are no longer...I PMed most of em and they responded, they had various reasons but a common theme.

nothing more nothing less

I like both sites, I treat them as one big site...a thread is a thread to me

Of course I would love it if all of them posted here and the exchanges happened using Splintman's amazing software/setup...but that isn't reality
I think plenty of people dabble Thier toes here and go back to what they know. I signed up here early and the forgot all about the place for a good six months. People are creatures of habit.

I only recall one or two or three people here receiving harsh welcomes and it was because they were obviously here to cause a ruckus

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think plenty of people dabble Thier toes here and go back to what they know. I signed up here early and the forgot all about the place for a good six months. People are creatures of habit.

I only recall one or two or three people here receiving harsh welcomes and it was because they were obviously here to cause a ruckus
Fair enough...some of the people I am thinking of and talked to weren't creating any ruckus from what I could see.

Absolutely correct about creatures of habit.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Isn't your sn a famous quote from a website you now reference, in a juvenile way, as the Grindr?

You are always making these sort of accusations and something about it sort of rubs me wrong because it's so often taken out of context and replaced with wrong implications.
The Grindr replacement is for a joke at the users expense here. I made the replacement to laugh at people complaining about the o g...so they would be saying they were so unhappy about their time on Grindr. There's no conspiracy. In fact it's the opposite of what you're implying. The replacement is to make fun of people whining about another site. Not the other site.

Same with big meanie. I've been accused of censorship and being essentially. Calling someone fagot is it go to for immature trolls. Yes it catches others but it catches the guy who's the angriest internet guy the most and the first. It's hilarious when someone is so angry and they're calling someone something so kiddie like