Soo .....when are we going to see in interim WW title ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

PrideNeverDie

Posting Machine
Feb 6, 2016
Its bound to happen right ? With Woodley opting to go ahead with his shoulder surgery its only a matter of time before we see an interim title fight . Woodley has defended the title so far against the rightfull challengers but has recently been campaining for mw fights and a nonsensical fight with Nate
Its really sad to see the direction the sport is headded with champions avoiding no.1 contenders and taking " money fights " and others angling for these said "money fights " . What the fuck happened to guys like Chuck , Randy , BJ and all the oldschool FIGHTERS . I know its all about the $ but fuck ..... it really sucks to be a fight fan in the modern age

Last edited:

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Woodley might be annoying as fuck with his ridiculous whining about nonsensical fights, but he's not avoiding anyone.

PrideNeverDie

Posting Machine
Feb 6, 2016
Woodley might be annoying as fuck with his ridiculous whining about nonsensical fights, but he's not avoiding anyone.
Didnt mean to imply that woodley is avoiding the no.1 contender ( because its as clear as mud who that is in the ww devision ) , its jist the idea that he was ok to fight Nate/gsp but as soon as those fights are off the table the surgery is back on

Last edited:

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Heard they are considering Woodley vs. Covington for TUF. I was going to make a thread since contestants have been announced.

Mishima Zaibatsu

TMMAC’s resident musician
Feb 27, 2016
Oh man this has gotten ridiculous.

Atleast Ty has a reason I guess... even though he was willing to fight with the shoulder injury anyway, psht.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
We are pretty close to some sort of title being on the line for all 5 round main event fights.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
They should just go back to a tournament format and crown tournament champs. That would solve a lot of this BS.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm sure an interim title is coming. While Tyron is out I wonder if GSP will get a fight in at WW. Maybe he could fight for the interim title. That would at least make it exciting.