General South Pole Caverns Discovered

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Grateful Dude @GratefulGiarc can you confirm for us?
I'm trying to read through all of this real quick to figure out wtf you guys are talking about lol

I've never heard about aliens in the tunnels under Austin, but I don't follow Alex Jones/InfoWars so Maybe I'm not woke. I just watched the vid Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony posted below, and those "tunnels" are just stormwater drains - so nothing special. Fairly nasty places to go exploring I imagine. Popular spots for homeless people and graffiti artists, but aliens...I'm doubtful :D

I know a guy that works for Alex. I'm going to ask him what he knows about the aliens in the tunnels. I'm sure this will get him all riled up lol.

Maybe Disciplined Galt @Headbutt is right about the tapeworm?

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm trying to read through all of this real quick to figure out wtf you guys are talking about lol

I've never heard about aliens in the tunnels under Austin, but I don't follow Alex Jones/InfoWars so Maybe I'm not woke. I just watched the vid Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony posted below, and those "tunnels" are just stormwater drains - so nothing special. Fairly nasty places to go exploring I imagine. Popular spots for homeless people and graffiti artists, but aliens...I'm doubtful :D

I know a guy that works for Alex. I'm going to ask him what he knows about the aliens in the tunnels. I'm sure this will get him all riled up lol.

I'm usually right.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

your open minded and that is a start

I think they trolling us about these tunnels...nobody is showing off their underground complexes....why would locations be revealed?

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015

Thanks. Pretty sure I heard Alex talk about them on JRE when he was getting baked with Eddie Bravo. Storm drains would be a clever way of explaining it the un-woken public.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That's NORAD, right?
I don't know...I just know many many remote mountains have been hollowed out and reinforced...Most we don't know about

they are in lots of different countries

there is some footage of the inside of the one I posted an image of