General Stem cells jacked into my shoulder earlier today

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
My shoulder is 90% now without doing any PT

I will provide chicks ass on following visit in 2 weeks

also, my pussy has been healed

shit works “yo”

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You ever watched ong bak?

The main bad guy at the end injects himself with something that makes him rock hard and really angry.

I always wondered what it was

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Obviously I'm not saying it's stem cells as you've took them and your still a puff, just curious what it was.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Obviously I'm not saying it's stem cells as you've took them and your still a puff, just curious what it was.
I’m jacked anyway but now my left is swinging bricks again
I’m sure they’ll jack me up again and I’ll say “nah, it doesn’t hurt, I’m ok” and nursey will grab my other arm to hold me up and the room will get all bright and then black until I wake up in her arms 😃

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I’m jacked anyway but now my left is swinging bricks again
I’m sure they’ll jack me up again and I’ll say “nah, it doesn’t hurt, I’m ok” and nursey will grab my other arm to hold me up and the room will get all bright and then black until I wake up in her arms 😃
Are you supposed to get knocked out? Pre surgery I like it. I taunt the nurses and docs saying it won't work. It does tho I love it

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Are you supposed to get knocked out? Pre surgery I like it. I taunt the nurses and docs saying it won't work. It does tho I love it
They drive a needle deep into your shoulder, almost to the bone and beside the needle pain it doesn’t really hurt but a few seconds later I’m looking at very bright lights and everything gets like poltergeist to the eyes and I was twatted out

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They drive a needle deep into your shoulder, almost to the bone and beside the needle pain it doesn’t really hurt but a few seconds later I’m looking at very bright lights and everything gets like poltergeist to the eyes and I was twatted out
Sounds like fun. I came out of surgery once and a little Manny PAC looking nurse asked me if I wanted pain relief. I said yes. She gave me two hits of morphine. Waaawaaweewaa

Never been so fucked apart from the Jeffry.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Sounds like fun. I came out of surgery once and a little Manny PAC looking nurse asked me if I wanted pain relief. I said yes. She gave me two hits of morphine. Waaawaaweewaa

Never been so fucked apart from the Jeffry.
It’s not fun. But when you get through it, you just realize you can get fukt up by any doctor, including Splinty @Splinty in an instant and you’re thankful and they’re thankful for the $1500 charge the lawyers are paying

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I’m in again tomozzles
Great ass will be there and I’ll be staring at her sss as i pass out. Also, nurse ratchet will be there. She gets up in my grill every time to bully me and she is also hot but very much like “this is how it’s gonna go, you boy”
Ratchet is very well settled with her attitude and body. I’ve sized her up and see no flaws. She’s very confident
Wish me luck

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I’m actually worried. I don’t like blood being drawn, even while sitting next to a beautiful ass and a milf who is in great shape. They can take advantage of me. I might have to call in some third party to make sure they don’t do things they’re not supposed to do

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I got fukt up today with an IV amd then nasal stem cells and had the best time ever

sat with this chick for about 45 minutes and we really understand each other now a lot more than before

IMG_7336.jpeg

Last edited:

HARLEM

Double-hard bastard
Feb 25, 2015
Joint injections are no joke. But at least you had a lovely view.

I hate needles. But the last few surgeries have had the best RN doing the IV on my hand.

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017
I don’t know man, it’s taken me since January to get to this point
I’ve had ribs on every side broken and the shoulder is fukt
Been through rehab/physical therapy and that only does so much
It’s a disco game with lawyers and insurance companies and I told them no more physical therapy and they finally offered stem cells
The technology is beyond my comprehension but the chick who took my blood said “1 to 3 times of this and you’re going to be so relieved of the issues you’re having”
I’m willing to try it as I’m not hanging out with a bunch of 90 year olds in physical therapy. It makes me think, “what’s the point” when no one around me gets better
I’m tired of the game playing. Let’s get to the end game
Ive been through the same ringer...
I had whole blood drawn and then injected into my SI joint in an attempt to kick off inflammatory response. Hurt like he'll and didn't do shit.
3 different docs said stem cell injections were my only hope but the State refused to pay for it.

Good luck

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Ive been through the same ringer...
I had whole blood drawn and then injected into my SI joint in an attempt to kick off inflammatory response. Hurt like he'll and didn't do shit.
3 different docs said stem cell injections were my only hope but the State refused to pay for it.

Good luck
Thanks man
It’s worked well so far with the rotator cuff damage
We’ll see how this treatment works. It’s all because my brain is all fukt up from the accident
It’s all dealt with and paid for through the case and I’m willing to try anything, within reason
They wanted to put me through 30 different sessions in a hyperbaric chamber and I said no. I will not got through 30 of anything. Too much work for no guarantee
We shall see

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Another IV and stems in my nose again tomorrow
Only saving grace is the main nurse and the assistant nurse
I hate waking up early for anything but those chicks. Tired of having needles getting put in me
I feel like a guinea pig

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Today was only an IV
But I had to sit there and let it take its course
So I asked for the remote, pulled up YouTube and watched Tom and Jerry
Had all the chicks come in and watch with me
The one with the great ass said “omg, the greatest show of all time”
It was good fun