VID Stephen A Smith shits on Cerrone; Rogan having none of it

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
He shouldn’t be doing mma commentary
But I’m struggling to hear much that he said that wasn’t accurate.
He basically a dude that only watches the huge fights and I suspect what he said will be said tomorrow a million times at work places around the world by people that only watch big fights.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
joe has to be getting to the point where this isnt even fun anymore . he has to be close to saying fuck it and retiring .its not like he doesnt have the most popular podcast and a career as a comedian to fall back on . this espn shit is unbearable. its like stephen a smith watched his first ufc fight when espn got the contract. these guys are beyond casuals
I'd be inclined to agree with you if Joe wasn't still pushing the Jon Jones cocaine was cut with tainted creatine theory, or the Nate Diaz walks around over 200 pounds explanation for why Conor lost to him, and so on. Just the way he was pretending like Conor vs Cowboy was supposed to be competitive says a lot. Stephen A. Smith is already highly successful at being a mouthpiece for NFL and NBA owners, which means he's perfectly suited for covering the UFC. Move over Brett Okamoto, there's a new shill in town.

Last edited:

Ninja

Oct 31, 2016
joe has to be getting to the point where this isnt even fun anymore . he has to be close to saying fuck it and retiring .its not like he doesnt have the most popular podcast and a career as a comedian to fall back on
Don't forget his royalty checks from Newsradio and Fear Factor. He doesn't need to work.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He’s a dipfuck and only reiterating what everyone feels and he’s just trying to appear relevant lol yet his opinion means as much as my opinion of his gigantic forehead.

I’m gonna start calling him “morehead” as he has way more head than hair