Stormin' Norman contracted for TUF 25

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TedCzech

Ted Czech
Jan 11, 2016
Looks like TUF 25 might be The Comeback 2. This may be the last TUF, so it would be a great way to go out, giving promising fighters another crack at the major leagues. Can lightning strike twice -- the first Comeback gave us Serra vs GSP. And how about coaches -- Fergie vs Khabib? Tyron vs Wonderboy?

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
If they are looking at 155 how about Conor and Nate?

That is kind of brilliant. Look how well Tim Elliott did. We're not sure we'll have good enough competitors, so let's cut some recognizable guys and then bring them back on tuf - so tuf becomes a bunch of fights we would have watched anyway.

I like it. Maybe Tony and Khabib will get cut next! War TUF 25!

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
If they are looking at 155 how about Conor and Nate?

That is kind of brilliant. Look how well Tim Elliott did. We're not sure we'll have good enough competitors, so let's cut some recognizable guys and then bring them back on tuf - so tuf becomes a bunch of fights we would have watched anyway.

I like it. Maybe Tony and Khabib will get cut next! War TUF 25!
I really don't want a Conor and Nate TUF. I don't want them to ride that into the ground to where they're forcing stuff too much and we get sick of it. I like the rivalry the way it is.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I really don't want a Conor and Nate TUF. I don't want them to ride that into the ground to where they're forcing stuff too much and we get sick of it. I like the rivalry the way it is.
I agree about the forcing part - a lot of coach interactions on tuf are just painful to watch. I was thinking more of the private interviews since they're both pretty funny and clever when they're just talking.

Maybe they'll do Bisping again - win or lose against Romero he is the tuf king. Squeeze the last drops out of him.