Summer Slam 2017

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I want Braun to hold Lesnar over his head ontop of the titantron, yelling

IS THIS YOUR GREATEST CHAMPION?!?! BRING ME MORE!!!!

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I like fit chicks, so I might have to check out the Mae Young classic, but fuck watching a preview show. See ya tomorrow boys.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Three great main event matches

Shesaro vs Rollibrose

Owens vs Styles

The 4-way, just wish it wasn't obvious what they are setting up with it in Mongoloid He-Man getting the belt again at Mania.

It should be handed off to Strowman monster to monster, not a token match between the two next month at a nothing PPV.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I love Braun because in the age of AJ Styles, Finn Balor, Kenny Omega, Shinsuke Nakamura, Young Bucks, list goes on, he is a huge manmoth powerhouse who heard "They love flippy shit" and he proceeded to flip everything he could see.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I want Stroman to win the title. Then throw the belt at Lesnar and says he doesn't want it. He wants Roman. As Roman looks like he's taken back by this. Braun yells that HES NOT FINISHED WITH HIM! Then he continues to beat up Roman for the rest of the year.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I want Stroman to win the title. Then throw the belt at Lesnar and says he doesn't want it. He wants Roman. As Roman looks like he's taken back by this. Braun yells that HES NOT FINISHED WITH HIM! Then he continues to beat up Roman for the rest of the year.
Thats not only logical in character but perfect storytelling. And then Braun triple powerbombs the Shield reunion, making Summerslam Turnbuckle the official third member of the Shield. Very promising run before Braun rips it in half