Cinema Survivor "Game Changers" Premieres 3/8

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Looking through some of those profiles - some of these people have already played. WTF.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
That's from a previous season that he was medically evac'd. It's in his bio for this season which makes it even funnier to me that he considers himself a beast
Is he the dude that fell into the fire face first, ran into the ocean and all his skin started pealing off like it was wet paper?

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
So how does this work? Does someone get voted off? Or is it until they quit?
U don't know survivor?? Tribal counsel!! Voting. It's a political game

When u get to the merge onto one tribe, u can technically get to the end by winning immunity challenges. Or finding hidden immunity idols. But generally speaking, it's a political game of alliances, performances, and possibly even deceptions

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Anyone else gone that we know of?

I'm thinking after premier we should make virtual bets on who goes next.
Fun idea!!! Wild @Wild Splinty @Splinty check this out. We r going to start leveraging your betting platform for non mma relating betting finally (aside from those ridiculous bets people have throw up there about banging people's wives or something)

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Anyone else gone that we know of?

I'm thinking after premier we should make virtual bets on who goes next.
Hes not gone. He got evacuated from an earlier season. This is a dude from big brother. Cbs all star lol.

The cast this season are veterans of the game :). They were "game changers" in their seasons

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Is he the dude that fell into the fire face first, ran into the ocean and all his skin started pealing off like it was wet paper?
Lol no. That dude came back as a vet a year or two ago and did something else. I think he stepped on coral or something lol.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Jesus, it's the 34th season? I watched the first season and never watched another.

Also, Tony looks like Vin Diesel and Bruce Willis had a son together.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I am rooting for Caleb. He is a complete idiot, a complete mark, and plays way too emotionally but fuck he cracks me up. Dude has probably made over a million being a reality show meathead.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Rock and roll Jeopardy was a show on VH1 in the early 2000s.

Caleb already wasting all his energy
Yeh what a dumb ass swimong over there on jeans and a shirt lol. Oh lord Cale

Do u watch big brother? I thought I was gonna hate him early in the season. But turns out he's lovable imo. Ive never really rooted for him. But he's a positive dude. So ILl cheer him on as long as he's aligned with the people I like

I like ozzy. And tai. Maybe some of the girls. I need to jog my memory with some of the cast

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Yeh what a dumb ass swimong over there on jeans and a shirt lol. Oh lord Cale

Do u watch big brother? I thought I was gonna hate him early in the season. But turns out he's lovable imo. Ive never really rooted for him. But he's a positive dude. So ILl cheer him on as long as he's aligned with the people I like

I like ozzy. And tai. Maybe some of the girls. I need to jog my memory with some of the cast
I watch BB. Thats how I know Caleb is a mark and easily influenced. He did alot of other peoples dirty work and had no clue he was being used