General SUV plows thru Christmas Parade in Wisconsin

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
ahmed arbery was literally hunted down in the streets.
are you saying it's not a thing?
That was one case. This goon killed 6 and there's no cry of racism eventhough the guy is black and most if not all the victims were white.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
That was one case. This goon killed 6 and there's no cry of racism eventhough the guy is black and most if not all the victims were white.
I don't see the motivation or correlation of race in the WI case (yet). Maybe he was like "fuck it, #goin2prison. let's go with max #KillWhitey points."

in the Arbery case, if that was 45 yo white guy walking around the neighborhood, they probably would have invited him in for lemonade.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
This goon killed 6 and there's no cry of racism eventhough the guy is black and most if not all the victims were white.
A bit different than the guy in Charlottesville that was at a white surpremacy rally when his bitch ass got scared and ran over a woman.

This fucker could easily be a racist piece of shit as well but he didn't travel for hours to March against white people right before he did this.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
A bit different than the guy in Charlottesville that was at a white surpremacy rally when his bitch ass got scared and ran over a woman.

This fucker could easily be a racist piece of shit as well but he didn't travel for hours to March against white people right before he did this.
I feel you. I guess my biggest issue is how everything blew up especially with George Floyd last year and how it's still going on.

The Rittenhouse thing somehow got turned into something racist when it was a white guy killing three white guys.

No doubt the 3 white Cletuses (@Lars) hunted down Arbury but I don't think it was because he was black...

If this guy was white and mowed down 6 innocent black people it wouldn't be portrayed as an Suv accident/crash...

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I feel you. I guess my biggest issue is how everything blew up especially with George Floyd last year and how it's still going on.

The Rittenhouse thing somehow got turned into something racist when it was a white guy killing three white guys.

No doubt the 3 white Cletuses (@Lars) hunted down Arbury but I don't think it was because he was black...

If this guy was white and mowed down 6 innocent black people it wouldn't be portrayed as an Suv accident/crash...
But these distinctions are important.

It's not a direct equivalent. The guy at Charlottesville was a far-right nationalist who drove for hours to attend a political rally, then got all worked up, saw a crowd of protestors and attacked them on the spur of the moment. That's a terror attack. He was a political extremist who drove into that crowd because of their political beliefs.

This other guy is a lifelong violent criminal who committed a serious domestic violence crime against his girlfriend a few minutes earlier, was possibly stopped by the police in his car near the parade, and flipped out and committed a mass murder. It was just coincidence that it was a Christmas parade, it could have been any public gathering nearby.

That's not a terrorist attack. Words mean things. If you're going to make a big deal about the mainstream media lying with their choices of words, then being accurate with your comparisons and complaints should mean something to you as well.

??

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

It's not a direct equivalent. The guy at Charlottesville was a far-right nationalist who drove for hours to attend a political rally, then got all worked up, saw a crowd of protestors and attacked them on the spur of the moment. That's a terror attack. He was a political extremist who drove into that crowd because of their political beliefs.

This other guy is a lifelong violent criminal who committed a serious domestic violence crime against his girlfriend a few minutes earlier, was possibly stopped by the police in his car near the parade, and flipped out and committed a mass murder. It was just coincidence that it was a Christmas parade, it could have been any public gathering nearby.

That's not a terrorist attack. Words mean things. If you're going to make a big deal about the mainstream media lying with their choices of words, then being accurate with your comparisons and complaints should mean something to you as well.

??
I can respect this take instead of the usual hot lava machine gun fire you send. I'm sure we can agree on this being tragic and the guy who carried this out shouldn't and will never see the light of day ever again...

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm not sure what's being implied here.

Obviously the paper is being taken to task for how it represents the facts. So what should be changed?

Do you think they're trying to downplay the race of the driver, or hide his race, or what?
I doubt there's anyone who gives a shit who doesn't know he's a black dude.
SUV's aren't sentient.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You're right... But only because they would have done it to any minority that dared to be in their neighborhood.
he just saw a brown person where they didn't belong, and tried to detain them for questioning.

just like the police do all day long.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I really hope that's his defense.
That would be so epic, especially if he represents himself in court.

See, he was being hunted by HK's.
Patrol machines built in automated factories. "Most of us were rounded up, put in camps for orderly disposal."

He doesn't feel remorse or pity. He absolutely will not stop until you are dead.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

??
i'm pretty sure you've parroted the "Kyle Rittenhouse was a white nationalist who crossed state lines" and/or showed the picture of him in the bar as evidence that he was a racist.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015

??
That was not a accident. Why do you always feel the need to defend child molesters? Did the Koreans touch you?

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I can respect this take instead of the usual hot lava machine gun fire you send.
Sure.

The problem is, the lies are constant. Every day, you and the other right wingers here are being called out for posting lies. But, nothing changes.

If you keep spamming lies, and never acknowledge that they are lies, and never fact check anything you post..... why is the onus on me to be kind and conciliatory about that? I don't respect lying political propaganda targeted at angry and easily-fooled people, I'm sorry. Why should I, exactly?

I'm sure we can agree on this being tragic and the guy who carried this out shouldn't and will never see the light of day ever again...
Of course! ?

Just like we can surely agree on a lot of things that are true........ like that there is a very real and very concerning attack on democracy itself coming from the mainstream American right wing political movement - and that this is simply not the case on the mainstream American left.

Agreed........?

??

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Sure.

The problem is, the lies are constant. Every day, you and the other right wingers here are being called out for posting lies. But, nothing changes.

If you keep spamming lies, and never acknowledge that they are lies, and never fact check anything you post..... why is the onus on me to be kind and conciliatory about that? I don't respect lying political propaganda targeted at angry and easily-fooled people, I'm sorry. Why should I, exactly?

Of course! ?

Just like we can surely agree on a lot of things that are true........ like that there is a very real and very concerning attack on democracy itself coming from the mainstream American right wing political movement - and that this is simply not the case on the mainstream American left.

Agreed........?

??
Sure just as long as you agree that what the left along with 99% of the media has done over the years is absolutely sickening. The lies 24-7 about Trump with everything from kids in cages to the Russian concussion/illusion delusion and everything in between.

When Trump started running in 2016 thanks to the left and the media, you couldn't even go to a Trump rally without being assaulted if lucky and even being killed.

Also what happened last year with the BLM riots being started by the left and the media resulting in billions in damages, along with thousands of injuries including hundreds of cops and well over a dozen deaths is worse than the capital unrest was and it's not even close...

:leftright:

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Sure just as long as you agree that what the left along with 99% of the media has done over the years is absolutely sickening. The lies 24-7 about Trump with everything from kids in cages to the Russian concussion/illusion delusion and everything in between.

When Trump started running in 2016 thanks to the left and the media, you couldn't even go to a Trump rally without being assaulted if lucky and even being killed.

Also what happened last year with the BLM riots being started by the left and the media resulting in billions in damages, along with thousands of injuries including hundreds of cops and well over a dozen deaths is worse than the capital unrest was and it's not even close...

:leftright:
Isn't it odd that breaking into the capital is an assault on democracy and its institutions, but lighting a court house on fire is no big deal?

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
He knows one of the victims.

Attorney withdraws from representing parade suspect in Milwaukee County

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Sure.

Of course! ?

Agreed........?

??
i feel like you don't watch much news.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
i feel like you don't watch much news.
Most people who believe the news to be giving them the straight dope tend to watch too much news.

It reminds of the study they did where they found that the more time someone spends on Twitter the less likely they are to know the opinions of people who don’t share their politics.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Most people who believe the news to be giving them the straight dope tend to watch too much news.

It reminds of the study they did where they found that the more time someone spends on Twitter the less likely they are to know the opinions of people who don’t share their politics.
Or the study which found that people whose main source of news is Fox, are less informed about current events than people who watch no news at all are.

Oh wait....... zero point zero percent chance that you'll ever acknowledge that one.

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Or the study which found that people whose main source of news is Fox, are less informed about current events than people who watch no news at all are.

Oh wait....... zero point zero percent chance that you'll ever acknowledge that one.

??
"a study".

post sources or leave it out of the discussion.