tap a talk access will be up and down this evening.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
working on some nerd stuff. Better now than later. Sorry for any trouble.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I've never used this app until now, is there a way to access this place so I don't have to use my browser on my phone then confirm to open in app every time?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
BirdWatcher;n902 said:
I've never used this app until now, is there a way to access this place so I don't have to use my browser on my phone then confirm to open in app every time?
IPhone or android?

You should be able just open the app and go to the forum from there (either in recents, or search for us, or add to favorites)

Poke around and let me know.

I like tapatalk but we also support Forum Runner app that some like better

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I gotta tell ya. The mobile version of this site runs so well that I almost don't need the app. Plus the browser version gives me access to post notifications, allows me to like a post and shows who's online. Still getting used to everything here but I am officially done with the UG.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Chief;n932 said:
I gotta tell ya. The mobile version of this site runs so well that I almost don't need the app. Plus the browser version gives me access to post notifications, allows me to like a post and shows who's online. Still getting used to everything here but I am officially done with the UG.

Welcome to the dark side bitch! :)

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Splinty;904 said:
IPhone or android?

You should be able just open the app and go to the forum from there (either in recents, or search for us, or add to favorites)

Poke around and let me know.

I like tapatalk but we also support Forum Runner app that some like better
I'm on an Android. Its just getting used to it but ya I think I got it. Also agree that the site itself is good enough I might not even use Tapatalk. Thanks to any and all involved in the this place up and going :D

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
^^^ Thanks to you and the others for giving it a chance.