NSFW Tape Transcript from Serial Killer, David Parker Ray 'The Toybox Killer'

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

I'll post it here I watched it the other day (documentary)

Pretty fucking weird and disturbing. Ends with the guy putting a bullet through his own brain.

It's the video of Ricardo Lopez. He sent a letter bomb to Bjork and capture his own madness with self recording....Strange but interesting.

View: https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=4c5_1394377102

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'll post it here I watched it the other day (documentary)

Pretty fucking weird and disturbing. Ends with the guy putting a bullet through his own brain.

It's the video of Ricardo Lopez. He sent a letter bomb to Bjork and capture his own madness with self recording....Strange but interesting.

View: https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=4c5_1394377102
Crazy shit. I've seen the gif of his grand finale a few times. Never knew the backstory.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Dude..Watch it...I felt sorry/hate/indifference

Such a weird video.....Mental illness is such a shitty thing.
I just watched the whole thing. So fascinating. That note on the wall to the FBI looked like something straight out of a movie.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What happen?
21-year-old nutcase had a huge crush on Bjork. Bjork dated a black man which enraged him. Then...
He sent a letter bomb to Bjork and capture his own madness with self recording
He left a suicide note on the wall pointing to the tapes and directing them to the FBI as evidence in a self-confessed terror attack.

Ends with the guy putting a bullet through his own brain.
After he shoots himself, he lets out a little gasp/grunt and falls forward out of the chair. Then you can hear the blood pouring out of his wound for about 3 to 4 seconds. Then silence.

Very disturbing. Good thing I'm a stoner and don't have dreams, cause I'd be fucked tonight.

21-year-old nutcase had a huge crush on Bjork. Bjork dated a black man which enraged him. Then...

He left a suicide note on the wall pointing to the tapes and directing them to the FBI as evidence in a self-confessed terror attack.

After he shoots himself, he lets out a little gasp/grunt and falls forward out of the chair. Then you can hear the blood pouring out of his wound for about 3 to 4 seconds. Then silence.

Very disturbing. Good thing I'm a stoner and don't have dreams, cause I'd be fucked tonight.

Unreal....Listening to his blood pour is just....I turned it off.

He was fucked...I hope his soul was not.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Check out Last Podcast On The Left. They have good episodes on Serial Killers and other things, but keep it light because they are comedians. It's better than Sword & Scale.
I've been listening to LPOTL for the past week, and I'm digging it. I've was cracking up at the Children of God and Menendez brothers episodes. And the recent one on L Ron Hubbard was good too. Funny dudes! Thanks for the recommendation!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Ray died of a heart attack after serving a year in prison.
His girlfriend was released on parole last year, Yancy was paroled in 2010 (but violated and will be released in 2021), and Ray's daughter (who participated in the kidnapping and torture) was sentenced to 2.5 years.

so...there's your justice.