General Tesla Roadster: FAKE LAUNCH! CGI SON! CGI!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
We have seen this before with Fox News Sean Hannity interview with a CGI created Julian Assange, nothing new here TMMAC:

They are mocking humans intelligence knowing full well the majority of the ADD riddled society will not take a second to guess the originality of this lie.

It's fake as Fuuuuuuuu gentleman, its all bullshit.

Notice the position of the car is still in the exact same position it was placed at their station, these madafucka's are straight up lying sacks of shit.

Still in the same stationary position in space....how convenient:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
They can't stop the Truth from coming out!!!

They can only hope to contain it!!!!

TRUTH BA-BA-BABAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
physics (distribution of mass, mostly) determines the angle in orbit, so it makes sense that they would mock it up at the same angle that it would achieve as it moves through space

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
What do you make of this organism, Enock? It seems to imitate life forms, & imitate them rather well

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Probably going to be Prez one day after using Facebook to profile/data mine an entire Nation / Globe giving him the ability to cater to every demographic.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017

:D

All seriousness, I think its fake and just a great Ad to sell his cars.
I think it's real, on the rest you're on the right track. They had a delusional earnings conference call yesterday, delusional about their internal problems & also the competition entering next quarter & exploding in 2019, delusional on the effect of the $7500 tax credit expiring, they're having serious issues with their model 3 batteries & every critical known employee or big-time hire in batteries has left & the exit boats are packed, there may be a silent recall happening Part recall for Model 3 , I could go on & on. So far, the people he was hoping to impress by firing a car into space for shits & giggles, & the flamethrowers & hats BS, aren't buying it

PaleAndGangly

Pro Member
Oct 20, 2015
Here is a longer gif i just made: this is from their live feed ...they f'd up with the loop

Or, you know, it’s streaming online so it’s glitchy as shit. It won’t be a perfect feed. Don’t you think these dudes would notice a crappy loop like that if they were going to fake it?

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Or, you know, it’s streaming online so it’s glitchy as shit. It won’t be a perfect feed. Don’t you think these dudes would notice a crappy loop like that if they were going to fake it?

They done goofed.

And that's the bottom line son cause Stone Cold Steve Austin said so!