The Business of MMA in NY may be about to pick UP!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
if he has enough friends in power, he'll be safe, but if he made to many enemies, he may be fucked. i hope the state uses his time away, and fixes some shit.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
ministry of silly walks;n5014 said:
if he has enough friends in power, he'll be safe, but if he made to many enemies, he may be fucked. i hope the state uses his time away, and fixes some shit.
I agree, I pine for a justice system where a man is judged on the legality of his actions and not the company he keeps. Wishful thinking I know.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You just know that Dana and Lorenzo are laughing their asses off at this...and throwing a celebratory party, as well. New Years Eve 2015 show in MSG?

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
seekntruth;n5016 said:
I agree, I pine for a justice system where a man is judged on the legality of his actions and not the company he keeps. Wishful thinking I know.
wouldn't that be nice? then the world wouldn't hate this country, and things would be done for the good of the people, and not the select few.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
ministry of silly walks;n5021 said:
wouldn't that be nice? then the world wouldn't hate this country, and things would be done for the good of the people, and not the select few.

Freddy Retro

Banned
First 100
Jan 13, 2015
I Wild Each It;n5019 said:
You just know that Dana and Lorenzo are laughing their asses off at this...and throwing a celebratory party, as well. New Years Eve 2015 show in MSG?
Do u really think some politician is keeping the UFC out of New York?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Freddy Retro;n5034 said:
Do u really think some politician is keeping the UFC out of New York?

I think he played a big part in it, yes. And this is coming from someone that can't BLAF, Lorenzo, or Zuffa's business practices. I'll tear into some UFC ass in a heartbeat...but politics is more corrupt than Zuffa and this guy certainly was in a position of influence.