Society The Clinton's House Caught on Fire

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Is it a coincidence or karma that the Clintons house caught on fire on Seth Richs birthday?

Jan 21, 2015
I saw a headline earlier today that said that this is not the first time a Clinton residence had caught fire. Its happened like 3 times or something like that, article suggesting those are some high odds

Can't find the link though

Jan 21, 2015
There is so much creepy shit around the Clintons. Not just corruption, I mean creepy evil shit. Did they find the burnt remains of a child in the ashes? At this point I wouldn't be surprised

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
There is so much creepy shit around the Clintons. Not just corruption, I mean creepy evil shit. Did they find the burnt remains of a child in the ashes? At this point I wouldn't be surprised
Do you think it was actually investigated?

Jan 21, 2015
1) #ClintonHouseFire
2) 24 hrs later, the Justice Department reopens #ClintonEmailScandal investigation.
3) On that same day, the FBI announces it will investigate the #ClintonFoundation.

Destruction of evidence?? Does this look like the work of someone panicking or too close to getting caught? Could the whole Q Anon story be correct, and the Clinton cult is truly being rounded up? God I hope so but experience has taught me not to get too excited lol

Last edited:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
1) #ClintonHouseFire
2) 24 hrs later, the Justice Department reopens #ClintonEmailScandal investigation.
3) On that same day, the FBI announces it will investigate the #ClintonFoundation.

Destruction of evidence?? Does this look like the work of someone panicking or too close to getting caught? Could the whole Q Anon story be correct, and the Clinton cult is truly being rounded up? God I hope so but experience has taught me not to get too excited lol

More Q ...

Cameras on - Mask On
Cameras off - Mask off

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Saw the thread title and got excited.... Then saw the date on the OP.