Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I thought this was the Trump meme thread? Or is it a safe space?

It's a pro Trump thread to not shit up all your other threads. But antifa away my man.
Go post cats in dog threads even!
There's not a rule.

Cause we still can until Trumpstapo seizes control. Don't get your feelz hurt. :)
Just pointing out the counterproductive nature of your actions.
I hear flooding OT with clan sides every other thread discussing politics was very popular recently.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
It's a pro Trump thread to not shit up all your other threads. But antifa away my man.
Go post cats in dog threads even!
There's not a rule.

Just pointing out the counterproductive nature of your actions.
I hear flooding OT with clan sides every other thread discussing politics was very popular recently.
Ok. It's a safe space. I'll make a Trump meme thread next time.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Still not really sure why you guys are trying so hard spamming anti-trump in the pro Trump thread designed to let you avoid pro-Trump posts at will... While also making many anti Trump threads regularly.

A thread is a thread.

Trump show president edition - Where does it say this is exclusively for Trump circle jerk members only?

Even the OP states the thread is for the circus. Well, we have come to cheer on the clown.

I thought this was the Trump meme thread? Or is it a safe space?
Must be a safe space. Maybe OP could post at the start of the thread this is a pro Trump safe space.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Ex-intel official: There’s only one person Mike Flynn could give up to get immunity — Donald Trump
Flynn has offered to testify about possible Trump campaign ties to Russia, but a former top intelligence official said investigators would only offer the disgraced national security adviser a deal if he could deliver evidence against someone higher up the chain.

There’s only one person who fits that description — and that’s President Donald Trump, said Jeremy Bash, the former chief of staff for both the CIA and Department of Defense and former counsel to the House Intelligence Committee.

“For the Justice Department to agree to give somebody like him immunity, it means they want him to turn and testify against someone higher up in the food chain,” Bash told MSNBC. “Who is higher up in the food chain, higher than the national security adviser? There’s really only one person, and so this shows that the jeopardy of criminal liability actually extends all the way to the top.”

Federal investigators have so far have not accepted Flynn’s offer to exchange his testimony for immunity from criminal prosecution, which Bash said raised new questions.

“Immunity from what?” Bash wondered. “What is he in jeopardy of being prosecuted for?”

Bash, who served during the Obama administration, said Flynn — who worked as a lobbyist for the Turkish government while receiving classified briefings for the Trump campaign — could potentially be prosecuted under the Espionage Act for conspiring with a foreign power to provide national security information.

“That is a major felony, and that is essentially treason,” Bash said.

“It would not surprise me at all if what the prosecutors said to Flynn’s lawyers is, ‘We haven’t reached any conclusions on the Russian matter, but we have your guy dead to rights for not registering under the laws requiring registration as a foreign agent and second of conspiring to engage in kidnapping — you better come in and make a deal,'” he said.

He’s not sure Flynn’s offer would be worthwhile to federal investigators unless he could deliver evidence of crimes committed by the president.

“You can only give somebody immunity, full immunity, if it’s worth it,” Bash said. “They have to believe it’s worth it in this case.”
Donald Trump backs immunity for Michael Flynn over Russian ties to Republican election campaign
“I mean, five people around her have had, have been given immunity, to include her former Chief of Staff. When you are given immunity, that means that you have probably committed a crime.”

View: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/847766558520856578

View: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785291193194254336

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
A thread is a thread.

Trump show president edition - Where does it say this is exclusively for Trump circle jerk members only?

Even the OP states the thread is for the circus. Well, we have come to cheer on the clown.

Must be a safe space. Maybe OP could post at the start of the thread this is a pro Trump safe space.

This is part two to the same 100 page thread 200 page you used to post in. You know that. You all know that which is why you spam it.

Again, you can do what you want, but I expect it will result in a return to every one of the anti Trump threads currently in OT becoming a clan divided fight burning out more users. Simply pointing that out.

You guys are mocking, but I am looking at the bigger picture which is why this thread was made in the first place.

But you want to mock... so turn the whole forum into an anti Trump circle jerk. Theres an an anti Trump thread going. The pro and anti Trump flood on other sites has only run the culture into toxicity, turning every thread into a turf battle.

Maybe that's inevitable, but we managed to corral most of it for a year now.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Again, you can do what you want, but I expect it will result in a return to every one of the anti Trump threads currently in OT becoming a clan divided fight burning out more users. Simply pointing that out.
This already happens... jason73 @jason73 constantly posts pro Trump Memes and antifa memes & videos in the Trump bashing meme thread.

No one is crying about it yet.... But deep down I really want you to please tell him to stop :coldsweat:, I need a safe space to shit on Trump.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This already happens... jason73 @jason73 constantly posts pro Trump Meme and antifa memes & videos in the Trump bashing meme thread.

Please tell him to stop :coldsweat:, I need a safe space to shit on Trump.

Cats out of the bag then. Keep going. It can only get better I'm sure.

I am but one opinion.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So has this resulted in less bad dudes in America?

Has the crime rate dropped in response to less bad dudes sneaking into America to rape your ladies and peddle drugs to your children?

Ignore the sassy language, it is an honest question?

What if I responded that every illegal immigrant is a criminal by definition?

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
What if I responded that every illegal immigrant is a criminal by definition?
Then you would be making a correct statement but it avoids the actual topic.

You know who else is a criminal by definition, everone in America who uses marijuana... Between the the illegal immigrants and pot smokers, you are a country full of criminals. Someone really needs to get a handle on this and #MAGA.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Between the the illegal immigrants and pot smokers, you are a country full of criminals. Someone really needs to get a handle ON this and #MAGA.
Jeff Sessions Issues Ominous Warning On State Marijuana Legalization

Then you would be making a correct statement but it avoids the actual topic.

It doesn't. You asked about decreased criminals. If we are dropping illegal immigrants, inherent you are decreasing criminals if you subscribe to the idea that each illegal immigrant is breaking the law.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
This is part two to the same 100 page thread you used to post in. You know that. You all know that which is why you spam it.

You guys are mocking, but I am looking at the bigger picture which is why this thread was made in the first place.

But you want to mock... so turn the whole forum into an anti Trump circle jerk. Theres an an anti Trump thread going. The pro and anti Trump flood on other sites has only run the culture into toxicity, turning every thread into a turf battle.

Maybe that's inevitable, but we managed to corral most of it for a year now.
You don't want to mock, but are calling us Antifa every chance you get. Also you can't really claim the moral high ground when Trump himself has been so disrespectful to so many people. It's ok for him to call women Miss Piggy, mock a disabled journalist, mock captured POW's, there's too many to list here, but here's a link to 325 people, places and things he has mocked.

Here's a post from earlier in the thread that is similar to the ones I've posted.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRZlHb2sXS8&list=RDkZxrL975-PY&index=2

IschKabibble @IschKabibble Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse
Little Benjie, Brexit, Milo, Trump supporters, trolling commies...all rolled into one.

here's another

It seems like you like it when it's one way, but not the other. That's fine. If you want your safe space, then I'll create another thread for political memes. But don't play the holier than thou card.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hey how can Murica get this healthcare thing resolved

Serreal q

Depends on your metric.

If you want to simply increase average lifespan of the American population you give medicare for all and you reimburse Family Physicians and other actual primary care doctors with increased pay and Residency slots.

There done. You've got more access to the things that increase longevity.

Period.

But its not that simple.

In that process you will also have to consider cost controls as part of your "solving". The medicine could become cheaper with the above. You've have to gut pharmaceuticals and with it you will gut the epicenter of the R&D of the pharmaceutical world. You might find yourself quickly plateauing advancements.

You will also limit choice and while average life span is a metric, individuals will suffer as various treatments are simply not available.

Its a whole versus the individual and the answer depends on your view.

Someone in the ICU might die earlier than now but the whole is that some diabetics will live longer. The average will be longer life.

Is that the only metric?

But don't play the holier than thou card.
lmao.

I'm not. It's a Trump rally thread. Has been for over a year as a honeypot to hold it all in one place and continues to be so with a stated goal to not shit up other threads with that. Enter and we are going to tell you how great Trump is. All with an easy way for you to also avoid it. You know that fully.

Don't want that? Just water it down with the back and forth spamming and turn every Trump themed thread into the same. Like I said, but one opinion. But I'm sure that's what will happen as you look to create an increased spam war.

I also think you will be disappointed when it boils over into every other thread since you like to actually talk politics in other threads.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
It doesn't. You asked about decreased criminals. If we are dropping illegal immigrants, inherent you are decreasing criminals if you subscribe to the idea that each illegal immigrant is breaking the law.
Can you point to a drop in the crime rate?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Depends on your metric.

If you want to simply increase average lifespan of the American population you give medicare for all and you reimburse Family Physicians and other actual primary care doctors with increased pay and Residency slots.

There done. You've got more access to the things that increase longevity.

Period.

But its not that simple.

In that process you will also have to consider cost controls as part of your "solving". The medicine could become cheaper with the above. You've have to gut pharmaceuticals and with it you will gut the epicenter of the R&D of the pharmaceutical world. You might find yourself quickly plateauing advancements.

You will also limit choice and while average life span is a metric, individuals will suffer as various treatments are simply not available.

Its a whole versus the individual and the answer depends on your view.

Someone in the ICU might die earlier than now but the whole is that some diabetics will live longer. The average will be longer life.

Is that the only metric?

lmao.

I'm not. It's a Trump rally thread. Has been for over a year as a honeypot to hold it all in one place and continues to be so with a stated goal to not shit up other threads with that. Enter and we are going to tell you how great Trump is. All with an easy way for you to also avoid it. You know that fully.

Don't want that? Just water it down with the back and forth spamming and turn every Trump themed thread into the same. Like I said, but one opinion. But I'm sure that's what will happen as you look to create an increased spam war.

I also think you will be disappointed when it boils over into every other thread since you like to actually talk politics in other threads.
So what, you're threatening to shit up threads with actual discussion because of meme's being posted in a meme thread? Aren't you just cutting off your nose to spite your face?

Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto is just posting Trump related news stories in a Trump President thread, but you don't want any dissenting opinions about Trump here, yet, any other thread has dissenting opinions on a forum, which you even acknowledge has apparently been pissing people off. Is your proposed solution to create two Trump threads and not have any political discussion?

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2015
My safe place is the TMMAC Ass thread. Also,hahahahahaha(coughs)hahhahahahaha.
Trump or any other person( dem or rep) is just looking out for the rich. All of this fighting is just a ruse to keep us occupied while they reach in our wallets and us not notice.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So what you're threatening is to shit up threads with actual discussion because of meme's being posted in a meme thread.
No Zeph, please go ahead and keep posting as much anti Trump stuff in here as you can. You had no idea this thread was where all the Pro-Trump people congregated.