Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Christ, what happened to this place? During the campaign the Trump train was running strong, now you've got Hillary supporters posting 5-6 times in a row in a Trump thread without rebuttal. It's like lunch time at the Comet Ping Pong in here. Have you fruits picked out your gender pronouns yet?

And LOL @ Macron thinking he proved his toughness by squeezing a 70-year-old man's hand. Trump got weirded out thinking that Macron was a dinner masher. His wife looks like a tranny. I don't remember seeing Eastwood or McQueen holding a man's hand for a prolonged period of time in any of their movies, but I guess the French have their own definition of what makes a tough guy. Yeah, Macron is a real man's man, he doesn't make concessions... unless you're an Islamic terrorist. The French people have to learn to live with that, right?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Christ, what happened to this place? During the campaign the Trump train was running strong, now you've got Hillary supporters posting 5-6 times in a row in a Trump thread without rebuttal. It's like lunch time at the Comet Ping Pong in here. Have you fruits picked out your gender pronouns yet?

And LOL @ Macron thinking he proved his toughness by squeezing a 70-year-old man's hand. Trump got weirded out thinking that Macron was a dinner masher. His wife looks like a tranny. I don't remember seeing Eastwood or McQueen holding a man's hand for a prolonged period of time in any of their movies, but I guess the French have their own definition of what makes a tough guy. Yeah, Macron is a real man's man, he doesn't make concessions... unless you're an Islamic terrorist. The French people have to learn to live with that, right?

Tucked their tails and ran. No one wants to go down with a sinking ship.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Tucked their tails and ran. No one wants to go down with a sinking ship.
Lol not the case, I just find you losers entertaining and as a gentleman I don't think it's right to kick gay inferior people when they are down. You're just too stupid to realise that.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Breaking News: Trump Influence Behind Portland Attack

Donald Trump may be the sole source that influenced Jeremy Christian, an anti-Muslim attacker who killed two people on a Portland commuter train, according to those familiar with his way of thinking.

An anonymous former intelligence officer says that the NSA Chief has been aware of this plan since 2016. The NSA Chief had shared this information with the FBI who typed up a memo in response. They are willing to share this memo if granted immunity.
benjo0101 @benjo0101

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Lol not the case, I just find you losers entertaining and as a gentleman I don't think it's right to kick gay inferior people when they are down. You're just too stupid to realise that.

I see you have been working on your English skills, good job Galt.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
6 months down, just another 3 1/2 years to go, snowflakes. Bwahahaha!

Fake news = 0
Libs = 0
Trump and his deplorables = 1932834244

jasonhightower

"You're not even training are you Frenchy?"
Jan 2, 2017

Please don't make the mistake by assuming those thinking Trump is out of his league are Hillary supporters. The "Independent" range has been growing for years and is likely the biggest it's ever been. This isn't even about policy anymore, just human decency.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Please don't make the mistake by assuming those thinking Trump is out of his league are Hillary supporters. The "Independent" range has been growing for years and is likely the biggest it's ever been. This isn't even about policy anymore, just human decency.
For the win.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Donald Trump condemns Portland stabbings as mayor calls for 'Free Speech' rally to be cancelled
US President Donald Trump has condemned the fatal stabbing of two good Samaritans trying to help a pair of young women targeted by an anti-Muslim tirade on a Portland light rail train.
Portland mayor Ted Wheeler said that he hoped the victims' actions inspired "changes in the political dialogue in this country".

He asked the US Federal Government and organisers to cancel a "Trump Free Speech Rally" and other similar events set to be held in the city next weekend, saying the community was sad and angry and the rallies were inappropriate and could be dangerous.

View: https://youtu.be/SVYFaf9f8_s

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
And the microphone has been dropped!!!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Spammed to death by low energy fluff headlines. Interstingly, like real life, liberal crusaders demonstrate an outsized effect beyond their actual societal representation and get their way by shouting down the opposition through empty volume. I assume it's due to the lack of jobs giving them the time to continue their flood of communist self-hate.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Spammed to death by low energy fluff headlines. Interstingly, like real life, liberal crusaders demonstrate an outsized effect beyond their actual societal representation and get their way by shouting down the opposition through empty volume. I assume it's due to the lack of jobs giving them the time to continue their flood of communist self-hate.
:tearsofjoy:

I assume it's due to the lack of jobs

View: https://youtu.be/toL1tXrLA1c

Last edited:

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Independent is fancy talk for communism or anarchy. And what is politics about if not policy? o_O

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Steve Bannon reported to the FBI for allegedly violating campaign finance laws
Steve Bannon reported to the FBI for allegedly violating campaign finance laws
Donald Trump's senior White House adviser may have been paid illegally during the campaign with super PAC funds

A campaign finance watchdog group has filed a complaint alleging that a pro-Trump super PAC improperly funneled payments to Steve Bannon, Trump’s campaign CEO and now his chief strategist, in violation of the law.

The Democratic Coalition Against Trump, a liberal grassroots organization, has filed a complaint with the FBI alleging that Bannon illegally coordinated Super PAC activities with the Trump campaign, and received payments from the Super PAC after Bannon became an official part of Trump’s campaign this August.

jasonhightower

"You're not even training are you Frenchy?"
Jan 2, 2017
Independent is fancy talk for communism or anarchy. And what is politics about if not policy? o_O
That is too general of a definition. You have to know that the US political institution is way more complex than that. Particularly when you've got virtually unlimited amounts of money pouring in, no term limits for Congress, etc. It's a cesspool of power hungry scum. The system setup and ran by these two parties may be too far along to save. So I feel many independents sway one way or the other on various issues, some maybe more right than left and vice versa. I truly am an independent but if I had to peg myself it'd be more libertarian than anything.

For the record, I didn't vote for Trump (or Hillary), but I was pulling for him to do well, knowing it was a longshot. Unfortunately it's become an embarrassing nightmare. This isn't a slap to Republicans or Conservatives, because I hold many conservative positions. I just am acknowledging Trump for what he is.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
That is too general of a definition. You have to know that the US political institution is way more complex than that. Particularly when you've got virtually unlimited amounts of money pouring in, no term limits for Congress, etc. It's a cesspool of power hungry scum. The system setup and ran by these two parties may be too far along to save. So I feel many independents sway one way or the other on various issues, some maybe more right than left and vice versa. I truly am an independent but if I had to peg myself it'd be more libertarian than anything.

For the record, I didn't vote for Trump (or Hillary), but I was pulling for him to do well, knowing it was a longshot. Unfortunately it's become an embarrassing nightmare. This isn't a slap to Republicans or Conservatives, because I hold many conservative positions. I just am acknowledging Trump for what he is.
Yeah it's not as if voters can actually register as "Independent" or anything crazy like that and vote accordingly... no sir.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Trump's communications director is out as larger shakeup looms
“The reasons for my departure are personal, but it has been my great honor to serve President Trump and this administration,” Dubke emailed friends Tuesday morning. “It has also been my distinct pleasure to work side-by-side, day-by-day with the staff of the communications and press departments. This White House is filled with some of the finest and hardest working men and women in the American Government.”

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Justin Trudeau addresses rift between Donald Trump and Angela Merkel, says Canada committed to U.S., Europe
As Trudeau wrapped his trip to Italy, following his appearance at the two summits, he touted the Canada-EU free trade deal as well as a commitment to climate change as ways to create jobs.

“We will always work together and highlight the shared values that are equally important on both sides of the Atlantic, including in the United States,” Trudeau said.

Unlike Merkel, who faces an election later this year and won’t win votes if she sides with Trump, Trudeau must build bridges with the mercurial U.S. president because Canada is economically intertwined with its No. 1 trading partner.

Canada will join the U.S. and Mexico at the bargaining table later this summer to renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement.

Though Trump is no fan of liberalized trade or climate change accords, Trudeau made clear he would defend the merits of both by continuing to argue – as he has tried to constructively with Trump – that both are good for economic growth.

“The way we can work on that together where we have discussions, where we agree, is going to continue to be based in openness, in frankness, in robust exchanges,” said Trudeau.