Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Thanks I appreciate the good reply and I like the points made. I get that cuck=cuckold but why is that constantly brought up? And the lizard face lol. Is that just cause it looks like him?
The lizard face is a troll frog meme from 4chan. Trump supporters have taken to calling anyone who isn't a Trump supporter cucks, because.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
LOL at Trump being a fibre-optic Jesus here to save America, that's not happening; Yous are being played as usual.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
We's gonna need some evidence to support those claims. Have faith my friend. The political tides are changing in America. Just sit back and enjoy it.
History, remember the "change" campaign, ye that was more bullshit. Don't worry we all get played that's the game. I tell you what if Trump pulls out of TTIP or whatever acronym you guys use I'll eat my beard on a sandwich and video it.

Trump is probably the second best candidate in this race.
Based on what? The things he says he'll do? Forgive me if remain cynical until I see action.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
History, remember the "change" campaign, ye that was more bullshit. Don't worry we all get played that's the game. I tell you what if Trump pulls out of TTIP or whatever acronym you guys use I'll eat my beard on a sandwich and video it.

Based on what? The things he says he'll do? Forgive me if remain cynical until I see action.
Well if you read into what the other Republican candidates want to do, and Hillary is bought and paid for by the 0.1% and corporations. I don't agree with some of Trump's positions, but at least he isn't a stooge and the US might get some electoral reform from him. He also might be the catalyst which splits the GOP from the Tea Party religious fanatics.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Well if you read into what the other Republican candidates want to do, and Hillary is bought and paid for by the 0.1% and corporations. I don't agree with some of Trump's positions, but at least he isn't a stooge and the US might get some electoral reform from him. He also might be the catalyst which splits the GOP from the Tea Party religious fanatics.
Or it may turn out to be more of the same with better sound bites.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Or it may turn out to be more of the same with better sound bites.
The GOP are doing everything they can to stop his nomination. Pulling out every dirty trick in the book, much like the DNC are doing to Bernie. There is no way he is more of the same, unless this whole thing is a masterful con job by the GOP. If that was the case it would be so brilliant it would be hard to even be mad.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The expected 'pivot' is occurring now.

And then theres the Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse position.
Trump talks like a New yorker expects. Wisconsin hates him. Others love him.
Gonna pick up a decent % of Independents that voted for Bernie. Best thing Trump will have going for him come general election time is that those voters feel disenfranchised. Join the mothafuckin club.

FUCKERY
NBC Reporter: Cruz to Win Half Of Pennsylvania's Delegates, "Even If He Comes In Distant Third"

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Hopefully President Trump will scrap the whole system after he takes office.
Don't think that's possible. These are the filthy fucking Republican Party's rules. I can understand why the Dems will do anything for Hillary to win, but the RNC trying to rig this for Cruz is beyond fucking stupid. These people are out of touch with reality. Hillary is almost a goddamn lock to be next President. Trump is the best chance to beat her. Lyin' Ted literally has zero chance. A conservative Republican will not win the general election.

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Don't think that's possible. These are the filthy fucking Republican Party's rules. I can understand why the Dems will do anything for Hillary to win, but the RNC trying to rig this for Cruz is beyond fucking stupid. These people are out of touch with reality. Hillary is almost a goddamn lock to be next President. Trump is the best chance to beat her. Lyin' Ted literally has zero chance. A conservative Republican will not win the general election.
Shhh. You're thinking with logic again. Much like NATO, the RNC is obsolete. Scrap the whole party, imo. And scarp the Democratic party while you're at it. Let's think of an entirely new scheme for electing our leaders.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
If anything, the core of Trump's campaign has remain consistent for 30 years

It's straight from the Playbook of the Reform Party for which he also ran for president ( you'll note the 2000 election in which he left the party because of religious Focus and also this is when he first disavowed David Duke and also when he first stated that he would have no problem with gay soldiers openly serving (remember Trump is a racist fascist! Who happens to be more progressive on social issues than several Democrats.)

Trump was progressive on social issues, and supported allowing openly gay soldiers in the military, saying: "it would not disturb me."[6] Trump considered himself a conservative, but criticized Pat Buchanan, saying: "I'm on the conservative side, but Buchanan is Attila the Hun."[7] He withdrew from the race citing the party's infighting,[8] as did Jesse Ventura and the Minnesota Reform Party. Donald Trump stated: "So the Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep."[9][10] "Mr. Duke" was a reference to David Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan.

Platforms:

The only change has been that he now says gay marriage should be up to the states instead of being a vocal supporter of ( some, including myself have noted that this is the same position or even more liberal than 2012 Barack Obama. It is also a legal support of the status quo and which gay marriage is legal since there's now a Supreme Court decision that would override such a move).

He's also moved towards being pro-life instead of pro-choice on abortion, sitting that while he continues to be an advocate for the remainder Planned Parenthood Services as he always has he has changed his mind on abortion.

The social issues, including his want for homosexuals to earn protected status as part of the Civil Rights Act, are not part of the reform platform. Intentionally the reform platform rejected these social issues until Pat Buchanan came along.

So with that said I would say that the core of his platform remains a Reform Party candidate that managed to get himself on the Republican ticket. Given the focus he has had and that the Reform Party has always had on Election reform this is pretty huge.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015

It's straight from the Playbook of the Reform Party for which he also ran for president ( you'll note the 2000 election in which he left the party because of religious Focus and also this is when he first disavowed David Duke and also when he first stated that he would have no problem with gay soldiers openly serving (remember Trump is a racist fascist! Who happens to be more progressive on social issues than several Democrats.)

Trump was progressive on social issues, and supported allowing openly gay soldiers in the military, saying: "it would not disturb me."[6] Trump considered himself a conservative, but criticized Pat Buchanan, saying: "I'm on the conservative side, but Buchanan is Attila the Hun."[7] He withdrew from the race citing the party's infighting,[8] as did Jesse Ventura and the Minnesota Reform Party. Donald Trump stated: "So the Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep."[9][10] "Mr. Duke" was a reference to David Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan.

Platforms:

The only change has been that he now says gay marriage should be up to the states instead of being a vocal supporter of ( some, including myself have noted that this is the same position or even more liberal than 2012 Barack Obama. It is also a legal support of the status quo and which gay marriage is legal since there's now a Supreme Court decision that would override such a move).

He's also moved towards being pro-life instead of pro-choice on abortion, sitting that while he continues to be an advocate for the remainder Planned Parenthood Services as he always has he has changed his mind on abortion.

The social issues, including his want for homosexuals to earn protected status as part of the Civil Rights Act, are not part of the reform platform. Intentionally the reform platform rejected these social issues until Pat Buchanan came along.

So with that said I would say that the core of his platform remains a Reform Party candidate that managed to get himself on the Republican ticket. Given the focus he has had and that the Reform Party has always had on Election reform this is pretty huge.
What's Trump's position on Banks and Wall Street?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What's Trump's position on Banks and Wall Street?

Against their money in politics. But beyond railing against their interference in politics and their indirectly supporting trade deals that are bad for the average American (and good for wallstreet) he hasn't said much.
The Republicans side simply hasn't had a lot of conversation about it beyond all were against Dodd Frank.

Trumps main issue seems less with banks making money and more with the government limiting liquidity that could spur domestic reinvestment.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Wonderful isnt it.
It's very fucked up, and makes me worried about what they get away with in the UK. We only scored 2-3 points above the US for electoral integrity, and if this is where the US is at. I hope you lot can come together and force through changes.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It's very fucked up, and makes me worried about what they get away with in the UK. We only scored 2-3 points above the US for electoral integrity, and if this is where the US is at. I hope you lot can come together and force through changes.

I have to imagine a lot of this could be fixed with two or three changes.

1> Move to popular vote. The electoral system, caucasas,etc. seems to add a layer of fuckery.
2> Give a printed ballot from every voting machine and tally those
3> Standardize party rules across all 50 states for formation, primaries, automatic registration, etc.

That would move to a large truly democratic turnout (harder to rig), have modern results that can be audited, and increase party participation by voters and parties.

All of this is a tough pill to swallow because it disrupts the two party process that can be manipulating by party insiders.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015

Platforms:

He's also moved towards being pro-life instead of pro-choice on abortion, sitting that while he continues to be an advocate for the remainder Planned Parenthood Servic aes as he always has he has changed his mind on abortion.

I genuinely hope he backs all of that up should he get in. I doubt he can do the half of it, based on how truculent the lower houses can be when they feel like it but I hope he can. Having said that I'll wait until he's in and active before I believe a word of it regardless of his consistency.