General The El Salvator President is a Savage

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That speech may just change my life.
Bold.
He's a leader.
El Salvador is a freedom-oriented place, way better than its old reputation.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I really like this guy. Over/Under on this guy getting assassinated is probably a month now.

View: https://rumble.com/v4sje25-el-salvador-president-stuns-entire-exec-cabinet-puts-them-under-investigati.html
He wont get assassinated until it affects the other corrupt cronies wallet his option is either to have them keep making money or assassinate them pre-emptively or move more carefully giving public speeches makes it very easy for a sniper like his opposition could hire some kaibiles those guys are corrupt AF and do mercenary shit for cartels too.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
I wonder if the prisoners get all the rights, free stuff, cable tv, drugs etc that US criminals get. My guess is not.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I wonder if the prisoners get all the rights, free stuff, cable tv, drugs etc that US criminals get. My guess is not.
Lmao no they basically took away any constitutional right they had to jail the mara salva trucha MS13 it was very necessary to do that you could not give them complete due process of law because they were murdering and raping so many people in the mean time during trials.