NSFW The Facebook thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I looked at a Facebook page for a festival I am going to today
It was ok

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I went to an ice cream factory today.
I posted a selfie of me there.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Seems fun...

And they have some amazing posters...

Days are fun
and The Nights are great
Been getting wild out there since the 90s
Public gets kicked out at 7pm and it is a totally different ruleset and ballgame
you can find all types of music from bluegrass to EDM
There are much better examples of ladies but you definitely captured some of the essence of it

50th anniversary so they are going all out...I will post some pics
This is a photo from sunset when it starts getting good and the party/energy starts ramping up for the evening
Random parking lot photo but it gives the vibe

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Days are fun
and The Nights are great
Been getting wild out there since the 90s
Public gets kicked out at 7pm and it is a totally different ruleset and ballgame
you can find all types of music from bluegrass to EDM
There are much better examples of ladies but you definitely captured some of the essence of it

50th anniversary so they are going all out...I will post some pics
This is a photo from sunset when it starts getting good and the party/energy starts ramping up for the evening
Random parking lot photo but it gives the vibe

So after 7 pm it becomes a private party for the carnies. Lol

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So after 7 pm it becomes a private party for the carnies. Lol
This post from a reddit forum sums it up well
"OCF is like no other festival.

It's a hobbit village of tree houses in the woods, which by day resembles a big hippie flea market/renn faire. Stages of live music and vaudeville, kids busking on guitars in the paths, kiddies with face paint swarming the fields. No alcohol or weed allowed.

It takes a huge number of volunteers and vendors to make it happen, and as soon as they sweep out the "normals," the real party starts. The whisky starts flowing like water, impromptu bluegrass jams start in the booths, doobies almost outnumber the mosquitos, the giant open air shower and sauna facility turns into a raucous naked dance party, psychedelic puppet shows pop up in dark corners...

The only way to be a part of the "real" party is to help make the fair happen in some way, (or "cheat" and shmooz a wristband out of someone somehow). So there is this cool speakeasy vibe going on, where the whole place flips upside down at night, and you gotta know the password"

Lotta fun, even if you are completely sober
Great energy, great people

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well, this sounds like a lot more fun than my visit to the ice cream factory.
It is pretty fun
Some celebrities attend under the radar and do a random performance or two

Three years back I gave a guy a ride who was walking across a field...that guy was Reggie Watts
I didn't know who he was until I saw him do a late night performance two nights later on a small stage and asked who it was and somebody said he was a famous creative musician named reggie watts

Lots of random surprising stuff happens there...I hear Reggie is gonna be lurking about again this year

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It is pretty fun
Some celebrities attend under the radar and do a random performance or two

Three years back I gave a guy a ride who was walking across a field...that guy was Reggie Watts
I didn't know who he was until I saw him do a late night performance two nights later on a small stage and asked who it was and somebody said he was a famous creative musician named reggie watts

Lots of random surprising stuff happens there...I hear Reggie is gonna be lurking about again this year
Reggie Watts is not on my friends list.