General The fix is in!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
I'm not sure if you guys offer mail-in ballots as a voting option there. If so, this isn't that surprising. They need time for USPS to collect and deliver the ballots. The ballot just need to be post marked by election day.

Two weeks sound like a long time, but I'm not sure how popular that is there. If it is popular, they don't have nearly as many workers there in the days following the election.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015

Mutant

Citizen of the Infernal Empire
Oct 20, 2015
I'm not sure if you guys offer mail-in ballots as a voting option there. If so, this isn't that surprising. They need time for USPS to collect and deliver the ballots. The ballot just need to be post marked by election day.

Two weeks sound like a long time, but I'm not sure how popular that is there. If it is popular, they don't have nearly as many workers there in the days following the election.
In AZ ballots have to arrive by election day to count! No week after crap!

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is going to be a shit show
It can't not be.

They stole it last time without the courts hearing a single case.
Now they're gonna incriminate the whole system twice?
After shipping in 30 million illegals, this is gonna be a country breaker, or burner.
And of course it'll be Trump's fault, essentially ours, as the majority of the population wants him as President for the last 12 years.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
It can't not be.

They stole it last time without the courts hearing a single case.
Now they're gonna incriminate the whole system twice?
After shipping in 30 million illegals, this is gonna be a country breaker, or burner.
And of course it'll be Trump's fault, essentially ours, as the majority of the population wants him as President for the last 12 years.
I see this election being settled by the supreme court

Mutant

Citizen of the Infernal Empire
Oct 20, 2015
They have now authorized the military to use lethal force against US citizens on US soil. Protest them for what they are about to do and you will be executed by the Regime

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
They have now authorized the military to use lethal force against US citizens on US soil. Protest them for what they are about to do and you will be executed by the Regime
The combo of that^^^^ and kamala/walz being gun grabbers does not look good for the population.

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think gun smithing will be the only way to survive a dystopian future were guns are confiscated.
This serbu .22 has that spirit.

View: https://youtu.be/GW3KWfD1i48?si=ff96Iq2FUy1pymFK
It comes down to satellite power, scalar weapons, secret weapons, industry, things like that.
If they control space, they control sky, and on downward.
It's not an issue to convince a blue-haired starving GenZ/Millenial to push a drone strike button on an oil refinery owned by a bunch of "MAGA Nazi Terrorists".
This is exactly why the military went woke.
They need weak scared obedient drones, given high status after a generation of being looked down on for having a high voice, low IQ and half an Adam's apple.

To the layman, yes, steel milling and back to basics will be mandatory for all.