General The fix is in!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mutant

Citizen of the Infernal Empire
Oct 20, 2015
Sad to see what's happening in AZ. I think Trump is going to be at ASU next week at the hockey arena.
Trump will be at the Mullet Arena at ASU today and I live a mile away and on Halloween will be at the old Coyotes arena in Glendale AZ!

Mutant

Oct 20, 2015
It comes down to satellite power, scalar weapons, secret weapons, industry, things like that.
If they control space, they control sky, and on downward.
It's not an issue to convince a blue-haired starving GenZ/Millenial to push a drone strike button on an oil refinery owned by a bunch of "MAGA Nazi Terrorists".
This is exactly why the military went woke.
They need weak scared obedient drones, given high status after a generation of being looked down on for having a high voice, low IQ and half an Adam's apple.

To the layman, yes, steel milling and back to basics will be mandatory for all.
They've been filling the ranks of with the woke land trannies for a reason they will have no problem with orders to kill the maga protestors!

Mutant

Oct 20, 2015
Just looked, Trump in Tempe today. I bet he could have filled Sun Devil stadium, but no way Crow would allow those optics.
Unfortunately ASU has gone full woke. There is a sprinkle of the right but living next to ASU is full TDS. Whole neighborhood is Harris and Gallego plus prop 139 the abortion prop.

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ready?

Apparently deleted from X, twice.

Do we really think the DS would allow the sale of Twitter without the back door?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It is being reported as fake

View: https://twitter.com/BucksGOP/status/1849568918219723000

Score 1 for the good guys, but who would do this and why.
Some random dude, or an intelligence agency?
I automatically lean toward the latter.

I can't stop thinking about Mike Pompeo to Donald Trump:
"Please sir, I BEG you, implore you. DO NOT OPEN the JFK files, it would be catastrophic."

What could be so bad if everyone knows the CIA, Mob, and foreign countries were involved?
Everyone knows it?
Something else, dealing with Kissinger perhaps?
Fucking aliens?
Strategic nukes all over the U.S. with blackmail threats in case we don't capitulate and *follow the plan*?
There's is nothing I can imagine worse than withholding truth & generations of compounded lies.
Let the chips fall & the Constitution live, we like it.

Mutant

Oct 20, 2015
I wonder if they will select him, but have him killed on January 6th.
That'd be crazy eh?
They already said the quiet part out loud. If Trump win he is a convicted felon and they won't certify the election. So their own J6! He will be sentenced after the election!

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They already said the quiet part out loud. If Trump win he is a convicted felon and they won't certify the election. So their own J6! He will be sentenced after the election!
Amazing.
Who are the "electors"?
NOBODY KNOWS!!!
Counsel of 300 270!

If we're strong & resilient, this is an historic time to be alive.
20% are insane, 25% are complicit with the insanity, 53% lost track of all the insanity.
1% recall it all, and 1% created it all.