NSFW The Great Reset "conspiracy theory"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
So, the entirety of the United States armed forces are just going to sit back and watch a group of foreign elites dictate our way of life? No more pursuit of happiness, no more constitution... Help me wrap my head around this. Hundreds of thousands of people who swore an oath to uphold the constitution are just fine with this? Something doesn't add up.
The insidious truth is most people will voluntarily cede their power

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
1606173146953.png

So these guys are just sitting there like "welp, if Klaus decrees it, I guess...

Why not have communist china's values here?"

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I talk to a handful of cops on a regular basis and I know for a fact that they see what is going on and they are not down with it. If the few police I know are feeling like this, rest assured they aren't the only ones. Like you said Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Hard Working Larry , if it is like this on the local level, I cannot imagine it's not like this at the higher level.
it would be a select group of operators at first, doing highly selective targeting of certain people that are 'bad guys'. You have to normalize the practice against a narrow group, and then broaden the definition of the group. Cops that don't play ball are slowly weeded out and replaced with people/robots that don't have a compunction about it. And when unemployment is at 20%, not many people are going to have ethical concerns about doing anything that pays cash.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
it would be a select group of operators at first, doing highly selective targeting of certain people that are 'bad guys'. You have to normalize the practice against a narrow group, and then broaden the definition of the group. Cops that don't play ball are slowly weeded out and replaced with people/robots that don't have a compunction about it. And when unemployment is at 20%, not many people are going to have ethical concerns about doing anything that pays cash.
What kind of robots? Law enforcement robots that mow down members?

View: https://youtu.be/J9b3tFPiHcY

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
What kind of robots? Law enforcement robots that mow down members?

View: https://youtu.be/J9b3tFPiHcY
you know we've already used drones to kill Americans on American soil without trial, right?

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
T

The Big Guy

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Can we just go back to reptilian, alien shapeshifters?

Those were simpler times
Shapeshifters still exist. Don't stress that.

Reptilians never did though, that's a misinterpretation of exaggerated features on statues and idols of leaders and god's.

Those old old Mesopotamian idols that look like lizards, are likely of early Phoenicians.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Time to put together the "Club of Free Thinkers"...

@Inside Job
Toelocku @Toelocku
The Pendulum @The Pendulum
@Masato Toys - Masato Toys Forum
@sparkuri
@Daglord
redneck @redneck - OG
@N13 - Sherdog
@Spunkchops

and lay out the Great Reset / Covid 19 takeover and cover main topics like:

*CEO's stepping down prior to the Corona outbreak

*Event 201

*Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

*Wuhan Lab - Videos leaked out of China prior to the Worldwide outbreak where people were dropping dead in the streets ~ propaganda

*C19 Vaccines

*Great Reset - Build Back Better

*The Chip - Revelation 13:17

*2020 Stock Market Crash - consolidation of wealth

And many more topics ....
So, this is a slightly different angle I'm going to run with, but I think it's a better way of demonstrating just how far the reach of influence goes.

Anybody remember the movie Fred Claus?

There are a number of funny scenes, the ones I want I can't find clips of, but these demonstrate at least a little of the point.

View: https://youtu.be/E6o5RbEKTPw

The Kevin Spacey thing should be self explanatory at this point.

images (35).jpeg

View: https://youtu.be/ChDLHHLSfIo

Easy sympathy drum up for an ex president, and actor/suspected mossad agent

I'll edit the post again when I've either found the clips I want, or made it, but here's a transcript. Spacey's lines are in italics.

"No. Sadly. You see...

...the board is seriously considering...

...shutting you down.

What?

That's so unfair. Shutting us down?

Streamlining, consolidating, outsourcing...

...an entirely new operation based at...

...and I know this is gonna be tough for you to hear...

...based at the South Pole.

Oh. That--

But it's not just you. We're putting the tooth fairy on a one child, one tooth system.

You lose your first tooth, get a buck, put it under the pillow.

But then get on with your life. It's getting a bit...

Don't you think? Also, we're gonna dump the Easter bunny.

It just doesn't make any sense anymore.

I mean, Easter and bunnies and eggs and all that.

Where's the synergy? Don't get it."

These people are laughing at you all.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
What part of it is a conspiracy theory?

It's all laid out on their website, and this guy is something straight out of a Bond movie, all he needs is the Persian cat.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
That was awesome. I was a big fan of that cop killing POS getting bombed. I literally loled
Some people just need some Killin. I'm sure we can all agree on that!

Remember when there was some cop killer holed up in a house and they burnt his house to the ground :)