General The Huawei Phone Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Anthea Turner

No. Although my story about her is pertinent.

I had a girl at work I used to fuck. Sarah was her name. She had a boyfriend outside work. All was good but she had a very, very distinctive smell once she became aroused. I mean I love going down on a pussy. Love it. But I couldn’t with Sarah. It was such an overpowering odour.

her boyfriend found out us because he knew her smell. He knew she’d been fucking.

we agreed to stop,

all went well till about 3 months later when we got pissed at her leaving do. I said come on.one last time. She was like knew. Then i said I have a security key that can open every door at London Studios.

I did.

So I took her up to GMTVs area and fucked her in Anthea Turners dressing room. It had a shower. The idea I sold her was we could wash her very strong smelling fanny juices away so her bf. wouldn’t know..

in the shower was a bar of soap. On it was a a pube. Anthea Turners pube.

On my life I sold that pube to a chap in studio six, the local pub,for £15

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I had a girl at work I used to fuck. Sarah was her name. She had a boyfriend outside work. All was good but she had a very, very distinctive smell once she became aroused. I mean I love going down on a pussy. Love it. But I couldn’t with Sarah. It was such an overpowering odour.

her boyfriend found out us because he knew her smell. He knew she’d been fucking.

we agreed to stop,

all went well till about 3 months later when we got pissed at her leaving do. I said come on.one last time. She was like knew. Then i said I have a security key that can open every door at London Studios.

I did.

So I took her up to GMTVs area and fucked her in Anthea Turners dressing room. It had a shower. The idea I sold her was we could wash her very strong smelling fanny juices away so her bf. wouldn’t know..

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is one of the greatest stories of all time. The Americans won't unastan it at all.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015

we agreed to stop,

I did.

Probably the best post I have ever read on a forum ever. Ahahaha.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
This is one of the greatest stories of all time. The Americans won't unastan it at all.
I Belieb it too, no one could come up with such randomness. Now swap it out for Gloria Hunniford and see where that takes you.

Sorry, Mods. I know we get told off for telling a lot of waffle, but that post deserves to be discussed.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Still maintain the huawei phones are the best.

Much better tech than anything Apple has.

M

member 3289

The UK finally did the right thing by falling in line and banning Huawei 5G