The irony of Frank Mir saying Conor dragged MMA into "thug status"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I developed a dislike for Mir very early on that I never got over. Was happy to see Freeman beat him and rejoiced in all his losses thereafter.

I just never liked how he would openly brag about breaking people's bones and injuring guys.

Sep 21, 2017
I developed a dislike for Mir very early on that I never got over. Was happy to see Freeman beat him and rejoiced in all his losses thereafter.

I just never liked how he would openly brag about breaking people's bones and injuring guys.
You see man, I wasn't singling out Conor cuz I hate him or anything.

I was a big Jon Jones fan & he's still my favorite fighter to watch. But he deserves any punishment & asterisks on his legacy that he gets.

I enjoy when Conor fights, but I can't give him a pass for doing that shit on USA soil. Obviously, neither can Frank Mir. But he can justify his wife & daughter not being allowed to walk to the store unaccompanied by a male relative while in Chechnya.

Last edited:

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You see man, I wasn't singling out Conor cuz I hate him or anything.

I was a big Jon Jones fan & he's still my favorite fighter to watch. But he deserves any punishment & asterisks on his legacy that he gets.

I enjoy when Conor fights, but I can't give him a pass for doing that shit on USA soil. Obviously, neither can Frank Mir. But he can justify that his wife & daughter not being allowed to walk to the store unaccompanied by a male relative while in Chechnya.
That's not how Chechnya works.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
how many other fighters are you going to shit on today? i think i have seen you make 1 thread that wasnt shitting on a fighter or mma personality

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016

I had a run in with him at UFC 81...he's a douche.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Our cageside forum reads like tmz right now.we were trying to be better than the UG not turn into mma imports

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i'm just here to build my social media presence, and then sell it to MMAimports.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Our cageside forum reads like tmz right now.we were trying to be better than the UG not turn into mma imports
I like a spicy story as much as the next guy but this about to come to an end. I don’t want to go down the path other forums have. Sorry Blubba Jenkins @Blubba Jenkins but I don’t want TMMAC to be your sounding board for stuff like this...especially when you tweet out links to our forum with celebs, fighters, and people in the industry copied. It makes us look like a bunch of drama queens over here. Use other forums for that man.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I like a spicy story as much as the next guy but this about to come to an end. I don’t want to go down the path other forums have. Sorry Blubba Jenkins @Blubba Jenkins but I don’t want TMMAC to be your sounding board for stuff like this...especially when you tweet out links to our forum with celebs, fighters, and people in the industry copied. It makes us look like a bunch of drama queens over here. Use other forums for that man.
And in rolls the boss...

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
What's untrue about his post? Kadyrov is a truly awful and repressive dictator who has kids fight MMA among other things. Fighters consorting with him is inexcusable.

Buff Bagginz

NO KNOWN WEAKNESSES
Nov 13, 2015
Theyre fighters not exactly scholars.

Conor has white privilege, so he gets a pass from me.