Lifestyle The JakePaulsBeard Appreciation Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I can't grow a beard btw. So before Captain cunty eared wokeness pinks me for mentioning something in the universe I thought I'd say that

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I can't grow a beard btw. So before Captain cunty eared wokeness pinks me for mentioning something in the universe I thought I'd say that
Who's captain cunty ears? I'm an instigator.
Tell me so I can tag him with "whooaaa, he's talking shit about you, you just gonna take that?"

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucken wokeness lvl 99.

For six years I've been the butt of jokes because I lost a PayPal bet and someone sees my name is Mexican. No harm no foul. I've documented my lineage here openly. Then some cunt accuses me of being a fake Mexican. That's fine..never claimed to be, you dipshits say I am not me. I use the word gringo and get got. Wut.

kneeblock @kneeblock Nemo? @Nemo? You honky ass motherfuckers does it insult you when I say that? Honest opinions please.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And that's another thing. I always get got for making jokes against the Jewish. Not mean jokes. Just pointing out they killed Jesus, who was also a Jew btw. Like I'd give a chocolate frosted fuck about your make belee gods and religion.

I don't and I won't.

The good Prince doesn't care for such petty affairs. He watches over us wondering where it all went wrong.