Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
its doubtful that youtube is manually removing down votes
I understand you are well versed in this topic, you may be correct.

However, I am doubtful about your doubt in this instance...PR for newly "elected" president is big time shit

I think much has and will be done to paint old creepy joe in as favorable of a light as possible.

Par for the course IMO

The machine has been spinning orange man bad for 4 years and counting now.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
its doubtful that youtube is manually removing down votes

my guess is that white house videos automatically get non-real accounts - both paid trolls and artificial intelligence accounts - that go in and write comments

the youtube algorithm periodically reduces view counts and remoges comment from said accounts

I haven't checked in awhile. but it used to happen to my acct around once a quarter. then there was a year or so where the youtube reduction happend once a month someone around the 23rd or 24th of the month

but for accounts such as the white house, fox, CNN, yadda yadda, I believe that the youtube cleanup algorithm probably runs hourly or even constantly
You're wasting your time, he's the retarded expert on any and all things.

Edit
Lol called it

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have good discourse and history with Kaladin

We can agree to disagree and still get along with zero butthurt

You can kindly butt out of the exchange and come to grips with your stalking of my content
OK retard, keep being retarded.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I should probably add volor.about 2 more things:

(1) there are many factors that determine how a video performs in the algorithm. likes and dislikes play a part in the algorithm, but its a small part relative to other factors such as whether someone stays on youtube after watching those videos or leaves youtube (the latter being bad for youtube, cause the algorithm doesn't want you to leave)

(2) another way likes and dislikes come into play is that it tailors the experience for the watcher. so in theory, a troll thumbing down tells the algorithm not to autoloader more videos from that channel or similar type videos. but if the trolls are subbed, and they watch ever video and comment on every video anyway, that behavior outweighs the thumbs down

basically, if the artificial intelligence was alive, it would tell trolls "yo. you are embarrassing yourself. find a hobby"

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I understand you are well versed in this topic, you may be correct.

However, I am doubtful about your doubt in this instance...PR for newly "elected" president is big time shit

I think much has and will be done to paint old creepy joe in as favorable of a light as possible.

Par for the course IMO

The machine has been spinning orange man bad for 4 years and counting now.
yeah, to be fair, if there was ann exception, it would be for a corrupt democratic US president

I doubt that its happening. but it could be for sure

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
yeah, to be fair, if there was ann exception, it would be for a corrupt democratic US president

I doubt that its happening. but it could be for sure
Roger that

Neither of us can know for sure of course
We are speculating

*gives a gentlemanly handshake and nod*

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
just thought of something. similar to the "will Dustin get paid to throw it" topic

there's too much for the ufc to lose engaging in that imo

and youtube hasna similar situation.

tech companies definitely favor democratic politicians over* Republicans, but any time they are making a decision like this in benefit of a Democrat, they are playing with fire as republican congress or future republican president could use it as ammo against them