Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
fuckers need to say they will spend every day calling out corporate corruption at the federal level in both parties. otherwise, they can fuck off
Even if they said it, they wouldn't mean it.
And even if they meant it, they couldn't get it done.

The system is cloaked in corruption.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I think McAuliffe still takes it but Youngkin definitely has a chance.

I wish I could find some of the ads that are running for the various elections because they're absolutely ridiculous.

There's one that is just anti one candidate that's done as though it's a monster truck rally commercial. It never even mentions who his opponent is. Strictly that he sucks and you have to vote on Tuesday TUESDAY TUESDAY!!!
There is an advertisement here that talks about how one of the GOP guys is a never-Trumper and has quotes of him saying things like "Trump is obnoxious"

It never said who they supported.

I was wondering if it was paid for by this guy's direct opponent, or if it was a Dem-funded ad just aiming at getting the Trump lovers to stay home.

No idea what it was for. I generally tune out the political ads as they are all bullshit, but I thought this one took an interesting approach.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Even if they said it, they wouldn't mean it.
And even if they meant it, they couldn't get it done.

The system is cloaked in corruption.
yup. even progressives are corrupted by the fear of being labeled bad guy by corrupt MSM like MSNBC and CNN. because then they lose their decent government job and opportunity to build branding on social media, write books, etc

the progressives who actually would have shaken shit up failed to win the vote: nina turner and cenk uyger

Last edited: