Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

"identified"?

Isn't RT Russian TV?

They run some legit stories is all I know
RT is the foreign/English language news agency of the Russian state department, its primary goal is to sow division in western democracies. Literally the “divide and conquer” you’re always going on about. I thought you were an expert bruuuuv?

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
RT is the foreign/English language news agency of the Russian state department, its primary goal is to sow division in western democracies. Literally the “divide and conquer” you’re always going on about. I thought you were an expert bruuuuv?
I'm no expert

But sowing division in western democracies is exactly what western media does, they are very very good at it.

M

member 1013

I'm no expert

But sowing division in western democracies is exactly what western media does, they are very very good at it.
Putin was like “monkey see monkey do”

more importantly, do you agree social workers are all loooooosssseeeeerrrrssss that don’t do anything of value?!

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
How is this an insult?

you got a problem with us canucks?

social workers make pretty good money up here, he probably is at about $50 an hour plus benefits and pension
He's pointing out the irony of a social worker acting like a trashbag.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
This 2 things are independent of each other. Social workers at their core should be compassionate.
So are nurses and all medical people.

Dark humor
Getting jaded
Compassion exhaustion
Zero compassion outside work
I get it
Can still do their job

Sometimes it's best if nurses can turn the emotions off and just do their job.

*still having coffee. No time for a well thought out , nicely worded post.

Thuglife13

✝👑🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Also, if he is the type of social worker who sees constant abuse from humans against humans, the people they are supposed to love and children....

The type of things we get upset about here probably seems stupid to him.
All that fucker does is pick fights with other posters on here. I've lost count with how many posters he's gotten into it with. He's a cancer on here...

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016