Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I have a job dealing with horrific shit. Violence and serious accidents, mostly. But that's my job.

Sometimes, the constant toxic shit and negativity puts me in a bad mood. If I've just taken a call where a woman is screaming that her drunk husband just broke her ten year old daughter's arm, and I see that this is the tenth call from this house in the last six months...... I get annoyed with that shit sometimes. I'm more inclined to vent that poison out on an Internet forum than I am to come home and push that shit on my missus or my friends.

??

??
and doing that vents your poison onto even more people. There's a reason you've been told by most of the forum that your behavior is toxic. Taking out your stress on people that have nothing to do with it is about the least healthy thing someone can do.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I have a job dealing with horrific shit. Violence and serious accidents, mostly. But that's my job.

Sometimes, the constant toxic shit and negativity puts me in a bad mood. If I've just taken a call where a woman is screaming that her drunk husband just broke her ten year old daughter's arm, and I see that this is the tenth call from this house in the last six months...... I get annoyed with that shit sometimes. I'm more inclined to vent that poison out on an Internet forum than I am to come home and push that shit on my missus or my friends.

??

??
Hit the gym or something.
Be a toxicity shield, not a conduit.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

??

??

I'm a real human on the other end of the screen.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

??

??
That job is not for you.

You have to much anger.

You need to become a cop so you can take out that aggression on all those unvaxxed sons of bitches.