Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
White House record boxes recovered at Trump's Mar-a-Lago: report
The boxes reportedly contained important records of communication, gifts and letters from world leaders, which, according to the Post, is a violation of the Presidential Records Act.

The newspaper added that the boxes retrieved from the Florida estate included correspondence with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un as well as a letter from former President Obama to Trump.

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
1644248035572.png

‘He never stopped ripping things up’: Inside Trump’s relentless document destruction habits
President Donald Trump tore up briefings and schedules, articles and letters, memos both sensitive and mundane.
He ripped paper into quarters with two big, clean strokes — or occasionally more vigorously, into smaller scraps.
He left the detritus on his desk in the Oval Office, in the trash can of his private West Wing study and on the floor aboard Air Force One, among many other places.
And he did it all in violation of the Presidential Records Act, despite being urged by at least two chiefs of staff and the White House counsel to follow the law on preserving documents.
“It is absolutely a violation of the act,” said Courtney Chartier, president of the Society of American Archivists. “There is no ignorance of these laws. There are White House manuals about the maintenance of these records.”

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Gosh, I hope Biden isn't having document shredding parties like the last guy.

You know who's given us any insight on the last administration? The press!

You know what we would've known about the last administration without the press?
That's right, you guessed it, not a fucking thing.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

I haven't followed by the whole topic but doesn't look like he has a job

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Hauler @Hauler how many jobs have you added today?
The same as Biden. Zero.

I did hire a driver yesterday, but he is a replacement for a guy who job-hopped and decided to go otr with a different company a few months ago.

Since my new hire is a replacement, that doesn't go down as a "new position" or "growth".

It does in Biden's world though.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
The same as Biden. Zero.

I did hire a driver yesterday, but he is a replacement for a guy who job-hopped and decided to go otr with a different company a few months ago.

Since my new hire is a replacement, that doesn't go down as a "new position" or "growth".

It does in Biden's world though.
I understand your frustration on this, tho it seems a relatively minor thing to focus on.
But it really grinds your gears hard, eh?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I understand your frustration on this, tho it seems a relatively minor thing to focus on.
But it really grinds your gears hard, eh?
It's dishonest braggadocio. Yes, it irritates me.