Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Did you know that bees can identify as fish now in California?

Bees are now legally considered fish in California under the state’s endangered species law, an appeals court in Sacramento ruled Tuesday.
So the article originally drafted in 1970 was to protect fish, but it’s been expanded to other invertebrates. That’s just a sensationalized headline to get a certain type of person upset.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Crusty interrupted my Jeopardy recording with this "special report" last night so I had to watch it this morning during my work out.

I don't really have an issue with anything he said, but his delivery is nauseating. The whispering has to go. Just dial back the fake, over-the-top sincerity a notch or two. Nobody is buying it and it's fucking insulting.

Also - nobody gives a shit what gravesite you and Dr Jill visited.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Also...

What defines "assault weapon"?

The magazine capacity is whatever. So you can't have (1) magazine with 30 rounds but carrying (3) magazines with 10 rounds is OK? It literally takes about 3 seconds to swap them out on a rifle. It's a bit of a pointless argument.

• I'm all for education/licensing and strict rules on securing weapons.
  • I'm fine on a 21 year old purchase limit.
  • I'm fine with closing peer-to-peer purchases - or at least tracking them.
  • Holding careless gunowners responsible for their negligence? OK.

The ability to sue gun manufacturers is a slippery slope I don't agree with.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
The fat guy is on a hell of a run. I think he's at 11 in a row. But when he gets to the TOC I think they will eat his lunch. His competition has been substandard and he's won his last 2 despite missing Final Jeoardy.