Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
this policy isnt appeasing the left or the right he hasnt closed borders he just has these people in limbo far worse than trump did but he is betraying lefties like your self far more unless you are cool with kids sleeping on the floor in cold ass texas like joe biden is.
So you think Biden should be opening the borders?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
So you think Biden should be opening the borders?
no.he is betraying you and your allies in the left I explained it in a previous post I am not for illegal immigration but you dont comprehend what you read or give answers you just keep asking questions.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
no.he is betraying you and your allies in the left I explained it in a previous post I am not for illegal immigration but you dont comprehend what you read or give answers you just keep asking questions.
Me and my allies? What do I have to do with Joe Biden’s border policies?

You’re not for illegal immigration but you also dont support Joe Biden’s strong stance on the border and unaccompanied children illegally crossing?

Do you think America should allow unaccompanied minor across the borders? Just send them back? Or process them for citizenship claims?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Me and my allies? What do I have to do with Joe Biden’s border policies?

You’re not for illegal immigration but you also dont support Joe Biden’s strong stance on the border and unaccompanied children illegally crossing?

Do you think America should allow unaccompanied minor across the borders? Just send them back? Or process them for citizenship claims?
I answer you with a question?

question?
question?
question?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
So you don’t have a stance on policy... just have complaints the left aren’t offended enough.
I do have a stance made very clear in previous posts with no ambiguity at all im a registered republican. you dont have a stance with you just troll with questions.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I do have a stance made very clear in previous posts with no ambiguity at all im a registered republican. you dont have a stance with you just troll with questions.
So as a Republican, you support Biden’s border policies but you don’t support THE LEFT’s lack of outrage at Biden doing what you agree with.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
more questions and no stance or answers from you the riddler. I already answered you.

My stance is follow the legal process. Biden said to apply and wait in Mexico, that’s what they should do.

Unaccompanied children should be taken into care and sorted out from there.

Families (parents and bio children) should be detained together with their children if they make it over the borderOr told to apply south of the border

Adults should be told to take a hike and apply south of the border.
What is your stance on border policy?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
My stance is follow the legal process. Biden said to apply and wait in Mexico, that’s what they should do.

Unaccompanied children should be taken into care and sorted out from there.

Families (parents and bio children) should be detained together with their children if they make it over the borderOr told to apply south of the border

Adults should be told to take a hike and apply south of the border.
What is your stance on policy?
you sound like a conservative.I also believe in legal immigration like you but none of this has nothing to do with my original contention many posts ago about liberals being hypocrites about kids in cages during trump and now being cool with it under biden.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
you sound like a conservative.I also believe in legal immigration like you but none of this has nothing to do with my original contention many posts ago about liberals being hypocrites about kids in cages during trump and now being cool with it under biden.
So in the end, you agree with Biden’s border policy and current actions.

Last edited:

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
3.I dont like illegal immigration because I believe Mexicans should fix the problems in Mexico instead of fleeing to the u.s.
You can’t blame people for wanting to get out of a bad situation. Ol’ regular Jose’s don’t really have the ability to just fix the problems in Mexico. They just want to make sure they and their family are safe and have opportunity. While illegal immigration is an issue, I can’t be upset that there are people who are trying to get to a better situation. Maybe we, as a neighboring country should really help them fix the problems.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
You can’t blame people for wanting to get out of a bad situation. Ol’ regular Jose’s don’t really have the ability to just fix the problems in Mexico. They just want to make sure they and their family are safe and have opportunity. While illegal immigration is an issue, I can’t be upset that there are people who are trying to get to a better situation. Maybe we, as a neighboring country should really help them fix the problems.
Agreed, although don't know that America is the best suited to fix Mexico's problems. We have plenty of our own we haven't addressed.

We should 100% secure the borders.

We should 100% make the immigration process easier.

Vilifying people who are trying to better their situation is misguided and lazy.

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Trump got unemployment to fall by 8.5 percentage points during his last year in office.

Congrats to Biden on reducing it by .3

???
Better than the total economic collapse Trump promised would happen under Biden.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Agreed, although don't know that America is the best suited to fix Mexico's problems. We have plenty of our own we haven't addressed.

We should 100% secure the borders.

We should 100% make the immigration process easier.

Vilifying people who are trying to better their situation is misguided and lazy.
not to get in to it here, but you should really look in to how US agricultural subsidies fuel the rural unemployment and poverty in Mexico.
not to say we can fix all of Mexico's problems, but subsidizing Big Ag and Drug Warriors are major contributors to their biggest issues.