The Last of Us part II

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
how long do game systems last. my first ever was ps4. got it when first reading the witcher in 2015 and heard there was a game. worcher 3 was fuckin awesome

system came with the last of us. I beat that shit twice on easy mode lol

but I've only turned the system on a couple times since 2016. will the ps4 last awhile? cause I bought a bunch of "best open world third person rpg" type games a couple cyber Monday or cyber Tuesdays ago...

thanks in advance

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
how long do game systems last. my first ever was ps4. got it when first reading the witcher in 2015 and heard there was a game. worcher 3 was fuckin awesome

system came with the last of us. I beat that shit twice on easy mode lol

but I've only turned the system on a couple times since 2016. will the ps4 last awhile? cause I bought a bunch of "best open world third person rpg" type games a couple cyber Monday or cyber Tuesdays ago...

thanks in advance
in which way? How long it lasts before it breaks? I bought the earliest version of xbox1. Barely turned it on. At the end of 2019 or around that time my friend gave me fallen order. Turned it on and the next day when I wanted to play the game for the second time the console died. Ps3, ps4, ps4 also the first edition, which I gave to my ungrateful piece of shit friends because they had become adults with kids so they would have something to play with, still work