General The Liberals are Dipshits Megathread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

segfault

Aug 13, 2024
Those hussies don't have what it takes to be a bold, beautiful trans woman.
how.did.you.know.jpg

ACHILLES

Homeless Wonderer
Nov 10, 2018
Wild @Wild is a butthurt pussy. This format sucks. No wonder everyone left after 2 days on this shithole.
He reads your dms, then bans you if he doesn't like what's said.
Any OGers left on here should come on over to the real forum before this homo doxxes you like the alta fags.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
Wild @Wild is a butthurt pussy. This format sucks. No wonder everyone left after 2 days on this shithole.
Any OGers left on here should come on over to the real forum before this homo doxxes you like the alta fags.
Why you being an ass? Go to the Onlyground and enjoy it. If it wasn't for this site there would be no Onlyground. You should thank him instead of coming across as a scorned ex.

ACHILLES

Homeless Wonderer
Nov 10, 2018
Why does he make collages of what people are saying over there and then restricting access to this site?
Petty faggot.

ACHILLES

Homeless Wonderer
Nov 10, 2018
Don't know, ask him. Wild @Wild ?
I did. His response was to redirect me to this thread every time I open the forum. Last week I was redirected to the Paige got new tits thread every time.
I thought it was a glitch, but it's happening to a bunch of other guys. And come to find out it is because Wild @Wild has been lurking around the Onlyground, taking tabs on who says anything about this place and then comes back and fucks w their account.
I could care less, but there are a couple people that stayed here that I'd like to keep contact with.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So let me get this straight. We offered you all refuge when you had no place else to go. Everyone here welcomed you with open arms upon arrival. I ignored everything else for 2 days, to make sure everyone's accounts got quickly approved. Answered every question. Created threads to make your user experience here easier. Allowed you to create a thread here about creating your own site. Allowed you to send invites to everyone here via DM.

Then once UG Lite is up & running, instead of displaying basic human decency & saying "thank you TMMAC for being there & offering us temporary refuge"...someone links me to some threads where you all are acting like a bunch of entitled, unappreciative, juvenile locker room assholes saying TMMAC sucks, it's always sucked, the layout is shit, the traffic is too slow, it's over-moderated, it makes your eyes bleed, it isn't 'home', etc.

I interpret that as you all obviously don't plan on posting here anymore because, well, TMMAC sucks. I mean, how else would (or should) I interpret it? So, I make it easy for everyone involved and limit the same posting privileges on your accounts, as those who actually do like it here & want to post here. I mean, TMMAC sucks, so you really dont need full posting privileges, right? Also, it deters those who only plan to return to further act like entitled assholes (example, your post).

And I'm somehow the bad guy? Is that really what you're suggesting?

1) Four people were banned out of the 600+ or whatever it was that signed up here. Two trolls, and two who spammed the public forums with multiple posts w/ links to UG Lite.

2) Ask the members here if their experience is me being a heavy handed asshole moderator.

3) I cant read anyone's DM's. You dipshits made public posts on UG Lite about DM'ing people over here, trying to convince them to go there. That's how I knew it was going on.

4) Fuck you. You and the others over there can do all of the β€œI really wanted to post on TMMAC but that Nazi fuck Wild wouldn't let me" mental gymnastics that you want. The fact is - you acted like entitled twats. I saw it. I didn't appreciate this site, it's members, and me personally being trashed after how we welcomed you & what we've invested here...for free w/ no ads, no subscriptions, no ' one-time donations' that gets you access to 'special subforums' (that's something straight out of Kirik & Chris' playbook, by the way), etc.

alta.png

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
So let me get this straight. We offered you all refuge when you had no place else to go. Everyone here welcomed you with open arms upon arrival. I ignored everything else for 2 days, to make sure everyone's accounts got quickly approved. Answered every question. Created threads to make your user experience here easier. Allowed you to create a thread here about creating your own site. Allowed you to send invites to everyone here via DM.

Then once UG Lite is up & running, instead of displaying basic human decency & saying "thank you TMMAC for being there & offering us temporary refuge"...someone links me to some threads where you all are acting like a bunch of entitled, unappreciative, juvenile locker room assholes saying TMMAC sucks, it's always sucked, the layout is shit, the traffic is too slow, it's over-moderated, it makes your eyes bleed, it isn't 'home', etc.

I interpret that as you all obviously don't plan on posting here anymore because, well, TMMAC sucks. I mean, how else would (or should) I interpret it? So, I make it easy for everyone involved and limit the same posting privileges on your accounts, as those who actually do like it here & want to post here. I mean, TMMAC sucks, so you really dont need full posting privileges, right? Also, it deters those who only plan to return to further act like entitled assholes (example, your post).

And I'm somehow the bad guy? Is that really what you're suggesting?

1) Four people were banned out of the 600+ or whatever it was that signed up here. Two trolls, and two who spammed the public forums with multiple posts w/ links to UG Lite.

2) Ask the members here if their experience is me being a heavy handed asshole moderator.

3) I cant read anyone's DM's. You dipshits made public posts on UG Lite about DM'ing people over here, trying to convince them to go there. That's how I knew it was going on.

3) Fuck you. You and the others over there can do all of "I really wanted to post on TMMAC but that Nazi fuck Wild wouldn't let me" mental gymnastics that you want. The fact is - you acted like entitled twats. I saw it. I didn't appreciate this site, it's members, and me personally being trashed after what we've invested here...for free w/ no ads, no subscriptions, no ' one-time donations' that gets you access to 'special subforums' (that's something straight out of Kirik & Chris' playbook, by the way), etc.

View attachment 117237

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
The funniest thing I find about the whole complaint about the forum software/layout is this is basically the exact same as the non frames version of the OG before they switched to discourse (which everyone hated when they made the switch). The software doesn't make an online community the people do.

ACHILLES

Homeless Wonderer
Nov 10, 2018
Nobody was talking shit until you got butthurt and started redirecting us to the PVZ thread.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Nobody was talking shit until you got butthurt and started redirecting us to the PVZ thread.
That's 100% bullshit. Every one of those posts in that collage you like to reference, was made before I did anything. Your all's posting privileges were limited because you chose to talk shit about this place, instead of being considerate, mature adults and either 1) just biting your tongue if you didn't like it here, or 2) saying thanks for the hospitality TMMAC, but I choose to post here....you acted like bullying locker room assholes. But please, continue to deflect. Continue to be stubborn. Continue to not take any blame. Double down and refuse to admit it was juvenile and stupid. And I'll continue to not give a fuck if you post here or not.

Thuglife13

βœπŸ«…πŸ•πŸ¦πŸ©
Dec 15, 2018