General The Liberals are Dipshits Megathread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
So Trump threatened to ban TikTok, and everyone said "Boo, he's nuts." Now Biden pushes either a sale or ban, and crickets.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I recently visited Denver and was floored at the amount of homelessness there. On the last night, I thought I heard fireworks so I went outside to check them out. Nope. Full on shootout a few blocks down. Heard about 15 shots. No sirens or cops immediately after either.

My cousin lives out there and she's moving. She said it's pretty out of hand.

Check this shit out:

Denver’s violent crime rate has been rising over the last 10 years and especially the last two. Furthermore, police don’t believe the pandemic triggered the crime spike. Denver Police Department records show 6,810 aggravated assaults, robberies, and homicides through mid-December, up from just 4,924 in 2019. Property crimes during the same period totaled 42,100, up from 26,133 in 2019. Most come from just a portion of the city’s 78 neighborhoods. The higher-income neighborhoods located east of Broadway and south of Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard have lighter violent crime numbers than Denver’s urban core and southwestern neighborhoods.

Auto theft is now an epidemic in Denver and the second highest in the nation. Denver Police Department data as of Dec. 5, 2022, showed auto theft had skyrocketed 71% compared with the city’s three-year average. The car theft rate in Denver is now averaging 19.8 crimes per 1,000 residents. Nearly 100 vehicles are stolen every day in Denver. Furthermore, Colorado now leads the nation in auto theft per capita.

Also - and I'm sure this is completely unrelated - Denver is ran by a Democrat majority, and they voted 3:1 in favor of Biden over Trump.

BLUE NO MATTER WHO

How's that working out for you, dipshits?