General the non addressal to hacks is too much

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
faqqot also works and you can use that format for niqqer too ;)
I'm all for a friendly faggit or two thrown around here as a term of endearment, but I'm not down with the N word. Let's refrain from that in the future please. Thank ya kindly.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I'm all for a friendly faggit or two thrown around here as a term of endearment, but I'm not down with the N word. Let's refrain from that in the future please. Thank ya kindly.
You're the boss

Jan 26, 2020
So are the use of honkey, dago, etc. Also discouraged?

I have been known to utter a cracker here and there.

Either it's all off the table or none of it is.

M

member 1013

Hey Bruv

just wondering if we can have a Passover banner this April?

thank ya kindly

Well I'm awake and drinking again...The match is on cunts.

Welcome to all the new fluffers....Love me some MEMBERS

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
ok I couldn't just walk away from this :D

someday soon you're going to have to relax your stance or put your foot down about the F word because that is becoming less and less acceptable while the N word is reaching new levels of usability. It won't be long before it replaces the D word (d*de) worldwide.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So are the use of honkey, dago, etc. Also discouraged?

I have been known to utter a cracker here and there.

Either it's all off the table or none of it is.
I think all racial slurs should be allowed. If we only band the use of one then surely that's racist towards that slur?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Well looky, it's turned into one big circle jerk in here. Isn't that just precious.