General The Official 49ers Fan Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MyUnclesCreepy

Aug 15, 2024
This just shows how bad we need CMC. Even if he doesn't play till the end of the game he doesn't fumble like Mason does.

Mason is a fumbler and he needs to fix that asap

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
Shanahan has no vision on offense and the D can’t play for four quarters. We just lost this let down of a game. We’re gonna come out flat as fuck, even if we start fast we will just blow it the second half.

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
Those games haven't been played yet. Being 2-3 going in against a 4-1 team would be a season ending loss. 2-3 vs 3-2 makes it must win.
we’re not beating Seattle in Seattle Thursday with no kicker, a defense that can’t play four quarters and an offense that can’t score in the red zone

MyUnclesCreepy

Aug 15, 2024
I wonder how the niners approach the kicker situation with a game in 4 days. I seen Roberto Aguyo on Tik Tok booting 50 yarders so might need to get on the horn ASAP

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
I’m tired of 30 drop backs a game. No play action. Mason was breaking some big runs today but again, hardly gets touches against one of the worst run defenses

MyUnclesCreepy

Aug 15, 2024
I’m tired of 30 drop backs a game. No play action. Mason was breaking some big runs today but again, hardly gets touches against one of the worst run defenses
It's clear shanny does not trust him still. It's pretty insane. We won't win games with Air Purdy having to drop back 40-50x a game. Need to spread the offense out. This is what Shanny does. He's the definition of insanity. Keeps doing the same thing over and over expecting different results

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
It's clear shanny does not trust him still. It's pretty insane. We won't win games with Air Purdy having to drop back 40-50x a game. Need to spread the offense out. This is what Shanny does. He's the definition of insanity. Keeps doing the same thing over and over expecting different results
It’s infuriating

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
Purdy said he hasn't been aggressive enough in the red zone. He sees that as a potential fix to the 49ers' ongoing issues there:

"When we have a matchup and a good look, I've just got to rip it. So I've got to be better and more aggressive down there."

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
2017-2023, the #49ers were 51-2 under Kyle Shanahan in the regular season when leading by double digits in the fourth quarter.

They've already lost two such games this season, Week 3 against the Rams and today against Arizona.

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
Bosa on Arizona's run game success late:

"They were giving us a different look on the zone read and I think in all of our losses, the preparation we've had has been great, but teams are playing us different and doing things differently and we need to adjust a little better, just showing different looks than what we were looking at on tape."