General The Official 49ers Fan Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
Warner seems okay. Likely precautionary.

Huf I would wait until next Thur to play him if he’s ready.

Pearsall is expected to practice this week

we need to make some moves for depth at RB and dline

Sorensen finally called a good game

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
Patriots entered this game with one of worst pass protecting groups in the league. #49ers defense had to be able to take advantage and did:

-- 6 sacks, their most in a game this season and tied for their most over the last 2 seasons

-- Pressured Brissett on 17 dropbacks, their most pressures in a game this season

-- Brissett was 4-10 with an INT and 6 sacks when facing pressure

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
Fred Warner has an ankle injury, per Kyle Shanahan. Shanahan had no indication of severity on it just yet. Said Warner tried to go back in but they didn’t feel like he was good to go.

luchalibre

Aug 13, 2024
Fred Warner has an ankle injury, per Kyle Shanahan. Shanahan had no indication of severity on it just yet. Said Warner tried to go back in but they didn’t feel like he was good to go.
I agree, he wasn't good to go. Dude was limping a bit on the sidelines. He's one player I wouldn't want to lose

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
Fred Warner set for further testing on his injured ankle. Here's what he had to say about not going back in today:

"It was all based off of feel. Like I said, it'd take a lot for me to tap out, so I mean if I could have been out there, I would've been. We'll get more information as we go with scans and all that, but I feel good right now."